• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Chiam Slayer" Seetoh: 'Fashionable Among Young Sinkies To Not Own Or Drive Car!' Drive e-Scooter More Sexy Is It?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
E-scooter-registration-from-2018-Singapore-ST-photo.jpg
STComic-PMD.jpg
Scooters_Singaporeans_and_Obesity_large.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me personally I don't need a car. I just use BMW. Bus mrt walk...and grab car. Don't have to worry about parking, ERP, road tax, maintenance and all other BS. Some learned colleagues now even leave their car at home n take grab bcos cheaper than season parking

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding ebikes n other PMDs. I think should require a licence to ride one and riders are personally liable for all accidents n incidents

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me personally I don't need a car. I just use BMW. Bus mrt walk...and grab car. Don't have to worry about parking, ERP, road tax, maintenance and all other BS. Some learned colleagues now even leave their car at home n take grab bcos cheaper than season parking

The BIG picture - Singapore roads and land spaces are for the eLEEtes and LEElated pets.
This is what the PAP LEEders are DOING TO Singaporeans and their motherland.

PAP: You shall DIE if you want to fight the system. We WILL make you Pay and Pay. Be humble, be tame - know your place.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding ebikes n other PMDs. I think should require a licence to ride one and riders are personally liable for all accidents n incidents

Yes, but who rejected the suggestion then? Their hidden agenda must be achieved first. Singaporeans can die or be injured. Shortsightedness because these LEEders and LEEcision-makers REFUSED to see. They chose to IGNORED and disLEEgard.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it fashionable to shop in Sheng Siong instead of Cold Storage too?

Fashionable to walk under the hot sun instead of driving?
Cold Storage wastes too much electricity on their store air-conditioning. Out of fashion when we are all going green.
Walking under the sun helps Vitamin D production for better health. Hiding under the shade of a car is out of fashion.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cold Storage wastes too much electricity on their store air-conditioning. Out of fashion when we are all going green.
Walking under the sun helps Vitamin D production for better health. Hiding under the shade of a car is out of fashion.

Is ACE Daikin also moving out of Singapore? Remove all air-conditioning units from all hospitals and government offices.
Singaporeans will appreciate when LEEders start digging bigger holes to hide.
Must educate the LEEders that there's no need to dig holes for burial. InSingaporetoday, we BURN.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sitoh: “This concept which we floated several years ago about a car-lite society, and today we are talking about WCR – Walk, Cycle and Ride – has very much become a part of the lives of many Singaporeans. In fact, especially when you talk to the young, it appears to me that it is becoming very fashionable not to drive so much, maybe not even to own a car, and to take public transport more…even to walk and to cycle.”

It appears that he did not walk the talk i. e. WCR, the concept which he is advocating.

WCR is for plebeians (or low SES), don't expect our 200k per annum MPs to WCR, except for recreational purposes or photo op.

WCR in this fucking weather? gotta be kidding me. try wearing shirt and pants while lugging tablet and documents to WCR to your next meeting at 2pm in the afternoon.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

all this is great to keep the roads congestion free for Gen X and baby boomers to enjoy smooth traffic; millennials can watch in envy and wonder why life screwed them so much that they have to WCR everywhere.

roads are to be the preserve of the rich who think nothing of $5 ERP, $500/mth parking, $2000 road tax, $2000 per servicing, $2000 insurance.

because after all, time is money. and poor sods who are can only make $10/hour can jolly well WCR to keep the roads clear for the rest of us. we don't want cheapo toyotas and Kias clogging up our roads. and having bought a 200k mercedes, one expects the roads to be clear of riffraff.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
WCR is for plebeians (or low SES), don't expect our 200k per annum MPs to WCR, except for recreational purposes or photo op.
WCR in this fucking weather? gotta be kidding me. try wearing shirt and pants while lugging tablet and documents to WCR to your next meeting at 2pm in the afternoon.

Singaporeans challenge the PAP LEEders to set us good examples. DO IT first if policies were formulated with genuine sincerity.
STOP telling Singaporeans what to DO if YOU couldn't DO IT YOURSELF.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
all this is great to keep the roads congestion free for Gen X and baby boomers to enjoy smooth traffic; millennials can watch in envy and wonder why life screwed them so much that they have to WCR everywhere.

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/train-commuters-2-days-bad-luck

bad luck my ass.

This is the life that awaits millennials who are expected to WCR while we old timers get to cruise around in comfort without fear of missing appointments due to "bad luck" on public transportation.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/train-commuters-2-days-bad-luck

bad luck my ass.
This is the life that awaits millennials who are expected to WCR while we old timers get to cruise around in comfort without fear of missing appointments due to "bad luck" on public transportation

This is true REALITY.
It's sad that some people just refused to accept the difference between 'Bad L...uck' and 'Getting F...uck.
Apology for the F-word ..but this is exactLEE what the PAP is DOING TO the people.

NP_20180920_SIMRT20_4291804.jpg

mrt10.jpg

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
roads are to be the preserve of the rich who think nothing of $5 ERP, $500/mth parking, $2000 road tax, $2000 per servicing, $2000 insurance.
because after all, time is money. and poor sods who are can only make $10/hour can jolly well WCR to keep the roads clear for the rest of us. we don't want cheapo toyotas and Kias clogging up our roads. and having bought a 200k mercedes, one expects the roads to be clear of riffraff.

This is REALITY. Your words shouted out loudly for all to see, to understand, and hopefully to realise.
NP_20180920_SIMRT20_4291804.jpg