• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam See Tong = 郭靖 , Low This Khiang = 乔峰

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Chiam See Tong = 郭靖 郭大侠. like him, CST is not a gifted person. they both work very hard to achieve greatness. they love the country and people. they are humble, true, sincere & courageous. Country before self. "I'm not a brave person but I love Singaporeans , I love Singapore", this is true courage. :smile:

2) Low Thia Khiang = 乔峰 乔大侠. they are both charisma and have the ability to connect and engage the masses. they have no fear. ltk in parliament vs 80 MIW is like 乔峰 in 聚贤庄; 1 fighting against hundreds. ltk has found his 段誉 & 虚竹 now, forming a strong ally. "明知山有虎偏向虎山行", this is guts豪气. :cool:

3) LKY is 东方不败. towards the end of their reign, they are very distanced and disengaged from his own party and the masses. they both like to hear flattery and surround themselves with yes mans, playthings and eunuchs. many times his old comrades tried telling him that 日月神教 (PAP) is getting rotten. Old man refuse to listen. Instead eunuchs like杨莲亭 (General Boy) is favoured. :p

4) Vivian is 岳不群 (华山派掌门“君子剑”). He puts on a fake gentleman façade. He is later exposed as伪君子. 伪君子 is many times more scary than 真小人. :oIo:

5) I am a nobody. But I like to imagine myself holding a 打狗棒 in this forum to whack all the pap dogs.:mad:

Please feel free to add in the list.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is patrickv and its 打狗棒

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2356847730_ff3416980b.jpg

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ooi small boy,

u can read chinese or not? i remember u said u take 听写 even in your sec school days:eek: i heard u took 8 years to finish your primary school education.

btw, you kena morning shift in cooling day huh. afternoon and night shift which pap dog coming?:biggrin:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

QUOTE]

Letter of Termination

Ivebert dog,

Please take note that the PAP Internet Brigade will be closing down on 8th May 2011. We trust that you have acquired excellent porlumpar skills while working for us and will take this kungfu to your next employer.

With regrets we need to cease our operations as WP/SPP/NSP/RP/SDP (delete as appropriate) has taken over our constituency. In line with the OSA, we (try but cannot 100% guarantee) will keep your dog identity secret.

This decision is final. You will be paid what is equivalent to a dog’s 2 weeks worth of dog food as your severance package.

We wish you the best in your future. May I also secretly pray that you will not be reincarnated as a PAP dog in your next life (very siah sway you know).

Sincerely,
Head, PAP Internet Brigade Department

©過路稻草人®™

Alfrescian
Loyal
獅子山論賤,

lky 混元霹靂手成昆
lhl 不男不女東方不敗
gct 惡貫滿盈段延慶
tch 蛤蟆王西毒歐陽鋒
wks 詐死戚长发
vb 印度版偽君子岳不群