• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen show mao wife is an US citizen, he not sure if his son will serve NS in sg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng dun believe his son will serve NS lah.
my neighbour is a malaysian couple: wife newly converted citizen, he PR in SG.
they have 2 kids: 1 girl 1 boy.
he said, "they only come here to study. when they grow up, the boy will go back to malaysia, the girl will migrate elsewhere.":biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a shit whether his son serve NS or wife is US citizen. I am sure many vote him for what he is, so such as irrelevant issue. His son should make up his own mind and not get influence by the old man. Until the day he comes preaching to us about quitter and stayer nonsense, then we want to know how many has quit and how many has stay within his household. Some good for nothing balls licking should have quit long ago but they stay so long to earn pension. More important is , we vote you in, what improvement of our life can you offer to us for our support ?

Last edited: