• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Chen vs Sun Xueling - Who can you better related to?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie man weak against that infectious smile may be. :thumbsdown:
There seems to be very few pretty women in Singapore.
The eyes are small, the noses are flat and big, the faces are asymmetrical and poor complexion, the eye brows are thin, the natural eye lashes are short, the hair colour is either monotonously black or artificially coloured, the body is disproportionate. How I wish I could show you a photo of my average looking 170 cm tall wife before 4 children.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come nobody brought up the issue of NS? Voluntary only. And volunteers well compensated for that 2 years. Having A professional and dedicated but fewer reserve far more likely to succeed than a huge amount of non dedicated servicemen. US has abolished the draft as it did not work.the soldiers were there just to serve and leave. Volunteers on the other hand are dedicated and serious with their job.
Not "a huge amount of non dedicated servicemen"
BUT, ( not a huge number of non dedicated servicemen )

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luciana león.
1593569733170.png

cristina fernandez de kirchner.
1593569849100.png

michela vitoria brambilla
1593569973494.png

ruby dhalla
1593570028395.png