• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chemotherapy: a friend just want for it......

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for some idiots to say eat certain fruits cure cancer

AMAZING FROZEN LEMONS
Place the washed lemon in the freezer. Once frozen, get your grater, & shred the whole lemon (no need to peel it) and sprinkle it on your foods! On vegetables, salad, ice cream, soup, cereals, noodles, spaghetti sauce, rice, sushi, fish dishes, ... the list is endless. All the foods will get an unexpected wonderful taste! Most likely, you only think of lemon juice as vitamin C. Not anymore! What's the major advantage of using the whole lemon other than preventing waste & adding new taste to your dishes?

Lemon peels contain as much as 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the lemon juice itself & that's what you've been wasting! Lemon peels are health rejuvenators in eradicating toxic elements in the body. The surprising benefits of lemon is the miraculous ability to kill cancer cells! It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy. Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy.

How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the multimillionaires large corporations? This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure & an antidepressant, combats stress & nervous disorders.

The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung & pancreas... The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better effect than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells. So, give those lemons a good wash, freeze them and grate them. Your whole body will love you for it!!

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cancer Cells Die In 42 Days: This Famous Austrian’s Juice Cured Over 45k People From Cancer & Other Incurable Diseases! (Recipe)

The core of the Breuss Cancer Cure is a rigid diet, which consists of a 42-day fast in combination with special vegetable juices and teas. Additional recommendations are included, for instance, to avoid so-called water veins. According to Breuss’s theory, cancer requires solid food to survive in the body.

The claims of efficacy are not supported by acceptable evidence and there are no reliable scientific data to support the claimed mode of action.

It is likely that the recommended fast could be dangerous for cancer patients because there is a potential risk of general malnutrition. As Breuss bans conventional cancer treatment while patients undergo his treatment, there is a risk that patients will discontinue conventional treatment.

Scientific examinations of the benefits and dangers of Breuss Cancer Cure are lacking.

What is it?

Description

The core of the Breuss Cancer Cure is a rigid diet consisting of a 42-day fast in combination with special vegetable juices and teas. Additional recommendations are included, for instance, to avoid so-called water veins.

Rudolph Breuss was born in Austria in 1899. He first worked as an electrician, and later as a naturopath. He developed the Breuss Cancer Cure or Breuss Total Cancer Treatment. Breuss died in 1990.

Ingredients, application and dosage

He made this unique juice that provides exceptional outcomes for dealing with cancer. He has treated more than 45, 000 people who struggled with cancer and other incurable illness with this method. Brojs stated that cancer can endure only with the help of proteins.

He designed an unique eating regimen which lasts for 42 days, and he suggests drinking simply tea and his special vegetable juice, with beetroot as its main ingredient. During these 42 days, the cancer cells starve and die, while your total health is enhanced.

In order to prepare his special juice you need organic veggies. Here’s exactly what you’ll need:

Beetroot (55%),.
Carrots (20%),.
Celery root (20%),.
Potatoes (3%).
Radishes (2%).
You simply need to put all the components in a blender and blend them all well. That’s it, you prepare to start your treatment.

In cases of leukemia, patients would have to drink the recommended teas and juices, but could eat anything else with the exception of meat soup, beef, pork and reheated food (the English translation mentions beef soup, pork, chemical food additives, burnt food and fats).

Breuss further stipulated that patients should not start the Breuss Cancer Cure immediately after surgery, but should wait for at least two to five months. No concurrent treatments were permitted during the treatment. He recommended fresh air and exercise, and smoking should be stopped. Furthermore, the patient should not be lying above so-called “water veins” (sources of ground radiation) and should avoid moth powder, insecticides, aerosol cans or air fresheners in the house. Breuss stated that patients who had completed the Breuss Cancer Cure should never again eat reheated food, but could be allowed to gradually start eating salt-reduced, light food, and should drink approximately 60 ml of the vegetable juice per day for another two to four weeks.

Additional instructions were added in 1987: patients should have one or two bowls of onion broth a day (only the liquid). To support the heart, patients should take 20 to 40 drops of Crataegus oxyacantha (hawthorn) tincture. People with diabetes should continue insulin treatment.

Instructions published in 1990: for substitution of calcium and potassium, patients should drink a tea made from Plantago lanceolata (plantain lance), Plantago major (broad-leaved plantain), Cetraria islandica (Iceland moss), Pulmonaria officinalis (lungwort), Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy), Verbascum thapsus (mullein) and Ligusticum mutellina (Meum mutellina herb). Patients with liver or gall bladder problems should drink a broth of bean pods instead of onion broth.

Claims of efficacy

Breuss claimed that since 1950 he has successfully treated more than 2000 patients. He estimated that since 1986, an additional 40 000 patients with cancer and other “incurable diseases” had been healed by the used of his methods. As proof he cited testimonials and letters of thanks written in the period from 1971 to 1985. Breuss claimed that treatment failures could only occur if his instructions were not strictly adhered to. He believed that about one million people could be healed, “if the so-called cancer research and the orthodox medicine would be with me instead against me.”

Mechanism of action/alleged indications

Breuss postulated that cancer cells live exclusively on solid foods (“…the only patients that died were patients that were given something to eat.”). He claimed that cancer cells are not able to feed on vegetable juices and cancer cells die if patients only ingest vegetable juices and special teas for a period of 42 days. Breuss quoted Bruno Vornarburg who said that the carcinogenic process feeds on proteins and that a tumor can not continue to exist if the patient lives on a protein-free diet. Furthermore, Breuss claimed that after a protein-free diet, the body attacks and destroys the tumor like “surgery without a knife”. Breuss believed his intervention was not only a cure, but that it also served preventively against cancer.

http://holisticlivingtips.com/2016/07/15/cancer-cells-die-in-42-days-with-this-recipe

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend just went for his first chemotherapy session, told me went on drips, but was very slow, took 6 hours just to finish one session.

Heard from him the cancer he got is those aggressive type, can't recall what was it but understand it has spread to other areas, I believe it's bone and another area.

Anyway, the doctors recommend him to go for this session and see how the treatment goes.......
Was wondering if there is any other treatment that might be available if chemotherapy does not do its job or he do not respond to this treatment.....

Just visited my friend at his place.....he went for his scan the last 2 days.
Not good news, the chemotherapy he went for was not effective. Understand the doctor told him there isn't any other alternative.

The cancer is pretty aggressive, over the last few weeks, it seems to have grown almost another 40 to 50%.
He is at a loss on what to do next, I am at a loss on what to do next and how to console him.

He seems pretty sad and depress...
want to cheer him up but don't know how........

Lousy weekend........

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear
Worse than my condition me at most dialysis
Your Friend may lost his life

How old is he?

If I was 60 then I don't mind to die.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not good news, the chemotherapy he went for was not effective. Understand the doctor told him there isn't any other alternative.

The cancer is pretty aggressive, over the last few weeks, it seems to have grown almost another 40 to 50%.
He is at a loss on what to do next, I am at a loss on what to do next and how to console him.

Lousy weekend........

Yeah is the worst type of death sentence any human can have .:mad:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a brave person, and not a coward, you would be prepared to die everyday, even if you're still young. :wink:

I am still young and many things haven to do yet.
I kiasi. Things not happened on you so you said is easy.

I am not brave at all. Maybe you are.
I didn lie about my illness at all in this forum. Believe or not up to you.

Well I believe if you know you will dialysis soon then you still can so peaceful like me ?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a sign of greed. :wink:

Things not happened on you so you said is easy.

Well I believe if you know you will dialysis soon then you still can so peaceful like me ?
I had at least three near-death experiences during my childhood, and I consider them to be blessings in disguise, which is why I don't fear death; I can still feel physical pain and I hate that feeling, but that is not the same as fearing death. :wink:

Have I ever accused you of lying about your illness? If I have, please show me the post and I'll apologize to you as soon as I can. :wink:
Anyway, I believe you are really ill, which is why I've replied to a few of your (or your clones') posts and encouraged you to become a vegan, and also encouraged you to be brave. :wink:

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kiasi. Things not happened on you so you said is easy.

I am not brave at all. Maybe you are.

Stay positive, do mild exercise at frequent interval and have a balance diet consisting of veggie, meat, fruits and nuts. Stay away from scams. You will be fine soon.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to hear
Worse than my condition me at most dialysis
Your Friend may lost his life

How old is he?

If I was 60 then I don't mind to die.

Early 50s is he.
Yes, that's what I am afraid of......
Still very young if you ask me......
Lots of thing still haven't do.......
I cannot sleep thinking about it......
Will go and see him tomorrow..........

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only mid 30

I also afraid I am too weak to dialysis and not sure how is the life span for my dialsysis.

Now do transplant , I also worried as I don't want to accept family donation, living donor kidney.

If go China, There is high risk I may pass away at oversea.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am only mid 30

I also afraid I am too weak to dialysis and not sure how is the life span for my dialsysis.

Now do transplant , I also worried as I don't want to accept family donation, living donor kidney.

drugs and dialysis. since you have ln class 4 the autoimmune disorder will still attack your new or transplanted kidney. you'll be wasting the transplanted kidney. hopefully the drugs can suppress your immune system attacking your kidney and give your kidneys a break. life can still go on, but you'll run out of arm space for needle holes to heal. will have to use both arms and repoke old (healed) holes.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only mid 30

Just fucking die lah, talk so much crap.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only mid 30

set up a tent at bedok reservoir and die there, no need to go oversea

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lousy weekend........

chemo is toxic. to cure cancer, u need to detox and input more nutrients. yet he go and add in poison and toxin to his body. of course the cancer will grow..

if he go for another few more rounds of chemo, you can prepare coffin for him.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a treatment discovered by a woman from south africa that relies on eating nothing but grapes…for a month…..skin, seeds, everything …look it up. her name is johanna brandt.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a treatment discovered by a woman from south africa that relies on eating nothing but grapes…for a month…..skin, seeds, everything …look it up. her name is johanna brandt.

It's probably the vitamin B17 which is fighting the cancer. B17 comes from the seeds of the grape.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Early 50s is he.
Yes, that's what I am afraid of......
Still very young if you ask me......
Lots of thing still haven't do.......
I cannot sleep thinking about it......
Will go and see him tomorrow..........

Just met with him at his place....
He's more sober now, understand he is meeting with the doctor tomorrow for another assessment.
We was discussing some options.....

I recall cancer treatment in the USA is quite advance as compared to Singapore, though the cost can be quite prohibitive.......not sure if it's worth a try though.

Meanwhile will see what's the outcome with his doctor tomorrow......