• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheesoonjuan on tankinlian

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do the opposite by reading my long rambles about WP and even caring to respond :confused:? Because they are not rambles so long as they are anti-WP and anti-Chiam See Tong, both of which and whom you dislike? And rambles when they are anti-SDP and anti-Chee and anti-TCB of which and of whom you like? :rolleyes:

The parties and politicians that you like or admire or which you choose to place on a pedestal for worship cannot be criticised?

View attachment 188183
I understood you then, I didnt when you wrote about Tan. It's as simple as that. The only thing im consistently anti is PAP. You are confusing youself, so much that I dont even understand what you are rambling about now.