• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheesoonjuan on tankinlian

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<According to Chee:
All of Mr Tan’s transgressions pale in comparison to the damage that Mr Tharman’s (former) party has done to democracy in Singapore and, more importantly, the harm it will continue to inflict on our nation’s future development.

Besides, Mr Tan’s views are not immutable. He can be educated through debate and discussion to see things differently (as with his apology about women).

On this occasion, we, as citizens, are called to make a profoundly important decision, a decision that will determine the direction of how our country proceeds. >>

If a man lives until 75 and still objectify women, u think he can still change?
And it should be done BEFORE he runs, not while he is in the seat!

Chee Soon Juan should be ashamed of himself for endorsing Tan Kin Lian. He has a wife, 2 daughters and he wouldn't think twice about a filthy old man objectifying them? And his young son who is about to enlist for NS..... won't be able to vote if TKL is raising the age requirement to 30.

That's why I say Oppo extremists will say anything and do anything with their clouded judgement.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mean he sirpok Ah Tan?

Jin De OMG moment
He took the words right out of my mouth.

I don't support TKL; I support Singapore. If I throw shit at my enemy, it doesn't mean I like shit or I support shit :biggrin:

He is giving tuition to TKL "discreetly over airspace" the right way to debate Tharman on the independency of the latter's candidacy - 隔空喊话.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha Chee Soon Juan is like a snake.

Wanna support Tan Kin Lian to satisfy his need to get one over PAP. But he no balls to support fully. So he needs to talk cock abit. Then in the end still support TKL! Haha

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t c any problem calling a girl pretty girl. ze last time i called sum1 pretty girl, she gave me a sheepish sweet smile n called me back handsome boy in jest. i didn’t feel objectified by her retort :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pretty girl thing is another stupid idiot hooha created by aware.
There are many many sinkies or even mudlasian or the whole farking world of both gender and any age out there that will go around calling many people 帅哥美女 .
It is just their character and it means nothing.
Another stupid idiot nations got con and pwn :unsure: :cautious::rolleyes:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pretty girl thing is another stupid idiot hooha created by aware.
There are many many sinkies or even mudlasian or the whole farking world of both gender and any age out there that will go around calling many people 帅哥美女 .
It is just their character and it means nothing.
Another stupid idiot nations got con and pwn :unsure: :cautious::rolleyes:
This is trying to find bones in the eggs i.e. create a controversy out of nothing. I went to a Taipeh dept store. The salesgal called out to me : Hi ! Handsome boy. I replied : Hi ! Pretty gal. I eventually bought a sweater.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
"find Mr Tan’s “pretty girl” remark off-colour.

Intended or not, his comments trivialise the worth of women and does nothing to advance their empowerment and promote gender equality. I’m glad that he has apologised for them."

C'mon la, CSJ want promote gender equality then start off with women doing NS. Gong lanjiaowei again. Hope he get women charter and he will know how empowered women already are in Sillypore

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is trying to find bones in the eggs i.e. create a controversy out of nothing. I went to a Taipeh dept store. The salesgal called out to me : Hi ! Handsome boy. I replied : Hi ! Pretty gal. I eventually bought a sweater.
Older Woman call young girl 美女... normal in China doing this all the time... same as 帅哥....

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor tkl had no choice but to acknowledge and apologise to get out of this shit.

Out of office and in social media tkl is just another commoners, can't he express what he want to express?
If he said those things during his business hours and presidential interviews then is a different matter.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
"find Mr Tan’s “pretty girl” remark off-colour.

Intended or not, his comments trivialise the worth of women and does nothing to advance their empowerment and promote gender equality. I’m glad that he has apologised for them."

C'mon la, CSJ want promote gender equality then start off with women doing NS. Gong lanjiaowei again. Hope he get women charter and he will know how empowered women already are in Sillypore
If he gets a divorce , then he will get to enjoy the lovely charter

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this clown talks about "different shades of grey", how is Lau Chee Hong not part of that "shade of grey"???

Lau Chee Hong is more than a shade closer to the PAP than NKS. This is considering the fact that he was a PAP member for 30 years and Goh Chok Tong's personal dog, and a top one at that (just one level below MP within the PAP hierarchy), for decades. A significant time of his 30 years in NTUC Income was devoted to carrying PAP balls, sucking PAP cocks and supporting and organising events for the PAP.

Thus, if one were to argue on the basis of "shades of grey", Lau Chee Hong is definitely of that shade closer to the PAP compared to NKS. If one were to use cloth as a metaphor, Lau Chee Hong's partisan and active participation in politics as a PAP member must surely mean that he is cut from the same PAP cloth compared to the bureaucrat that is NKS.

The truth is very much simpler. CSJ sees this as a proxy battle between him and the PAP. He sees this as a proxy grudge match between him and Tharman. This is after he, his sister, Ghandi, Isa and Vincent were trounced by Tharman and his team in 2001 in Jurong GRC by a margin of 79.75% to 20.25%.

All these mosquitoes and clowns try to pass off their personal grievances as one centering on Singapore. In this case, CSJ tops this up by self-righteously claiming he is "choos[ing] Singapore" when the truth is much simpler.

Come Friday night, Tharman will be declared winner; the only issue being the margin he wins by. I am not saying this because I support Tharman. I don't and I won't be voting for him. But I am only being realistic.

Come Friday night, all these little pompous mosquitos and chibais with their inflated and unrealistically high sense of self-importance (including their power to influence the electorate whom they assume have no brains to think for themselves), will have whatever little reputation they have in tatters.

Come Friday night, they will pretend to be magnanimous by publicly calling Singaporeans to come together to "respect" the wishes of the electorate and to support Tharman as President as "the PE is over and Singapore is bigger than any one individual or any one party".

In private, they will suck thumb and rue the day they decided to back the wrong horse which will result in them being shown up as insignificant mosquitoes.

In private, they will curse and swear at Singaporeans for being "gongkias" and "gong chibais" for electing Tharman.