• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheesoonjuan on tankinlian

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He, as a Chinese, couldn't beat an Indian in a Chinese majority constituency in GE 2001.

He, as a Chinese, couldn't beat another Indian in a Chinese majority constituency in a 2016 by-election where the fear of a "freak" outcome was absent.

He, as a Chinese, couldn't beat that same Indian in that same Chinese majority constituency in GE 2020.

But his oversized ego has led him to believe he can sway voters to vote for a lecherous and deeply flawed character that is Lau Chee Hong.
Wow PTADER you are firing on all cylinders. When it seems that this forum is a lost cause, you carry the last bastion of sanity and intellect in here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is trying to find bones in the eggs i.e. create a controversy out of nothing. I went to a Taipeh dept store. The salesgal called out to me : Hi ! Handsome boy. I replied : Hi ! Pretty gal. I eventually bought a sweater.
you kena sian by tw chiobu salesgirl. bo pian cannot lose face has to sweat it out to buy sweater.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
you kena sian by tw chiobu salesgirl. bo pian cannot lose face has to sweat it out to buy sweater.
Lanjiao lah, you also used the same tactic on your 69-year old landlady by addressing her as 美女 :biggrin:

And upon hearing that, she smiled and said: "怎樣?這個月又沒錢交房租了?去給我吞兩粒偉哥,讓後到我房間來肉償吧!”:biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, i see the opposite, I really don't know what he's rambling about and care not what he thinks.

A "sample" of my ramble and how you "cared" enough about what I "think". :rolleyes:

bj2.png

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Girl Praying.png

i peap pepped pip over my fence and saw my nehber dotter pray bery hard for me to win tomolow. i see her pray so hard i orso becum bery hard, no nid tongkat ali ... ha ha ha ... joke joke only hor... president cannot joke meh? this girl girl sibeh swee. her leg long long and sibeh sexy like ng cock song girlfliend. actualy more sexy becos no ang kong cover like cibil so can see clear clear and can see a bit of sexy backside orso. my wife shiting in toilet so i quick quick run in take my camaera take her photo. she realy sibeh swee. buay tahan, bery bery prity girl.

i share her foto with you all becos you all supot sarpot me and i am generoes gud and generus president. i not like chibai tarman got gud ting don like to share. aneh all like dat, bery stingy pipple. dat why tomolow this chow aneh sure lose to me and i sure to becum president. i go now becos my underwear a bit sticky. pai lak you all can cum to visit me in my new house in istana ... bye bye

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao lah, you also used the same tactic on your 69-year old landlady by addressing her as 美女 :biggrin:

And upon hearing that, she smiled and said: "怎樣?這個月又沒錢交房租了?去給我吞兩粒偉哥,讓後到我房間來肉償吧!”:biggrin:
on the contrary
帥哥突然放大屁,
美女聞到真生氣。

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, i see the opposite, I really don't know what he's rambling about and care not what he thinks.

Why do the opposite by reading my long rambles about WP and even caring to respond :confused:? Because they are not rambles so long as they are anti-WP and anti-Chiam See Tong, both of which and whom you dislike? And rambles when they are anti-SDP and anti-Chee and anti-TCB of which and of whom you like? :rolleyes:

The parties and politicians that you like or admire or which you choose to place on a pedestal for worship cannot be criticised?

bj.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan, Tan Cheng Bock, Lim Tean and Tan Jee Say, still feeling important? Still think you can sway voters? Go fuck yourselves.

The only thing you have swayed is to push the middle ground to rally around Tharman and giving him a landslide victory in fear of a "freak" result of TKL actually winning.