• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheers and bottoms up, thanks for the findings

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clone said:
Hi Uncle Fook Seng,

Brainstorming is an activity which can be done in a group or individually.

When I'm brainstorming, I do not differentiate my thoughts into right-brained and left-brained so as not to interrupt the flow.

If the right half is only brainstorming with only the right half, you get a lot of agreement, very few new ideas. So both halves have to be involved. Now how to oil the idea flow between the two halves. Can spirits work?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another finding drinking alcohol will make you less fertile.

So what you choose?

Intelligence or virility?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the right half is only brainstorming with only the right half, you get a lot of agreement, very few new ideas. So both halves have to be involved. Now how to oil the idea flow between the two halves. Can spirits work?

Uncle Fook Seng,

Unless your left brain is dead (as possible in the case of a stroke), the right brain will never function alone. :wink:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually a lot of Chinese are good drinkers.

Martell big boss, a Frenchman once commented that when he was first posted to S'pore and went on rounds with William Foo, he was stunned to see Chinamen drink. He could not understand why we never truly appreciate his Martell and Cordon Bleu. To him, we need to sip, sip, slowly drink. Not kan pei all the time.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clone said:
Uncle Fook Seng,

Unless your left brain is dead (as possible in the case of a stroke), the right brain will never function alone. :wink:

Exactly my point. Both halves must work together in a successful brainstorming.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders said:
I think you have yet to see the Vietnamese drink. :biggrin:

Yes they do. Except that they bring their own XO and you have to pay for it. The Japanese I understand cannot drink but they will drink enough to get themselves drunk.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i recommend a fat joint ...smoking pot helps you to focus and makes you think .