• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Check your way of walking to find out if you are .....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another COWARD LIAR with fake years of observations indeed. What a useless scumbag to society.

If got spare time, I should consider to make another documentary with years and months of observation . Either "woman with the bow leg" or "imaginary woman behind the forum" :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got spare time, I should consider to make another documentary with years and months of observation . Either "woman with the bow leg" or "imaginary woman behind the forum" :eek:

Aliyah I also don't give a damn. Just post the videos lah. Anything shameful compared to deceitful and evil mudlander conmen?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a COWARD to want to insult people but do things behind. Tsk tsk tsk really mudlander dog style.

STUPIDMONKEY.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choo,

You'd better treat her right. :wink:

[video=youtube;MX7MbG6MiQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX7MbG6MiQs[/video]

Whatever comes out from you mudlander dog mouth must be no good. Hey your whore family suits whatever you said or meant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I don't listen to English Chinese or Cantonese songs. Looks like songs do nothing to improve a person's character. Scumbags here listen to songs and think that they are so smart to use songs to insult others. Deceitful and evil people indeed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not under useful or useless studies.
I knew about this conditions but only can publish it after years of observations. This disease particularly affect sinkie Chinese old woman..still finding the reason for it.

It may sound silly but Initially I suspect could be due consuming babi but should not be the case . The reason could be due to extended hours of queuing up at sg pool outlet :*:
It may not be limited to sg pool. Could be combination of queuing in polyclinics, hospitals and others.

Last edited: