• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Check your way of walking to find out if you are .....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walk like that leh ?

raymondwongdiagram.jpg

This type of walk not so easy to master . Have a guide one passed down from empress dowager.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tend to walk sideways like a crab. What does that make me?? crabby?

oh... Krabby. lemme throw a poke ball at you... but first, what is your CP level and have you been appraised for Hit Point, good in attack/ defense and penis size, etc?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now then you know people have medical problems but just go about living life? Useless or useful to society like that?

This is not under useful or useless studies.
I knew about this conditions but only can publish it after years of observations. This disease particularly affect sinkie Chinese old woman..still finding the reason for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not under useful or useless studies.
I knew about this conditions but only can publish it after years of observations. This disease particularly affect sinkie Chinese old woman..still finding the reason for it.

Oh really? So did you have years of observations of people putting their hands behind walking before you judged such people useless? Or just see one time and you judged useless?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh really? So did you have years of observations of people putting their hands behind walking before you judged such people useless? Or just see one time and you judged useless?

Of course is after years of studies. But for your banning is after 2 threads investigations and timings.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course is after years of studies. But for your banning is after 2 threads investigations and timings.:biggrin:

Stop lying. My last two times of banning are both after returning insults to bastard semaj2357 (and wangfeng for the last time). But somehow you twisted it to be due to cut n paste and for the earlier time you twisted it to be due to I attacked SNTCK - both are not true at all according to timings and last post.

Oh so you have watched years of videos of people walking with hands behind? Same people? And they are useless people? Got video to post here? I am sure you start this thread to share the videos right? Got bow legged ones? Share leh if not what's your point?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fatfugs and clit-heads also walk with a hunch - from the heavy load of craps / lice in and around their pubes :eek:

Even if I disabled and can't walk also beat you a COWARD LIAR. Family of whores and think others are like you. Despicable crap so proud of doing evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop lying. My last two times of banning are both after returning insults to bastard semaj2357 (and wangfeng for the last time). But somehow you twisted it to be due to cut n paste and for the earlier time you twisted it to be due to I attacked SNTCK - both are not true at all according to timings and last post.

Oh so you have watched years of videos of people walking with hands behind? Same people? And they are useless people? Got video to post here? I am sure you start this thread to share the videos right? Got bow legged ones? Share leh if not what's your point?

No videos to share? So chootchiew point to start this thread is only to insult people and draw other bastards like semaj2357 to throw insults. This is the action of most useless people regardless of the way he walks. Even if he is fit as athlete also a useless piece of shit.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if I disabled and can't walk also beat you a COWARD LIAR. Family of whores and think others are like you. Despicable crap so proud of doing evil.
already siao and mentally disabled, now also physically disabled and crap-laden - oh me oh mai (hum) you're pitiful...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No videos to share? So chootchiew point to start this thread is only to insult people and draw other bastards like semaj2357 to throw insults. This is the action of most useless people regardless of the way he walks. Even if he is fit as athlete also a useless piece of shit.

Need time to make a documentary for channel u - the man with hands behind :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
already siao and mentally disabled, now also physically disabled and crap-laden - oh me oh mai (hum) you're pitiful...

COWARD LIAR got proof before open your CCB mudlander mouth? Any human alive will beat you animal in human form. Pity your CCB mudlander mother to give birth to a beast.