• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[CHC News] - Sun Ho's website kena hacked... check it out now, b4 it gets restored

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [CHC News] - Sun Ho's website kena hacked... check it out now, b4 it gets restore

http://tdy.sg/17xWdvZ - City Harvest Church said it filed a police report this afternoon over the hacking of its co-founder Sun Ho's official website.:biggrin:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [CHC News] - Sun Ho's website kena hacked... check it out now, b4 it gets restore

City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee has spoken out against the hacker who attacked his wife Ho Yeow Sun's website on Monday.

He said he was "very concerned" that the hacker's statements "appear to have been intended to cause readers to influence and pre-judge the issues in the criminal proceedings that are presently on-going".

He said that while he and Ms Ho have been the subject of criticism over the years, "this episode is particularly malicious". The matter has been reported to the police, he said, adding that he hopes the authorities "will act to protect the integrity of the administration of justice, and take all necessary steps to find and stop the person or persons responsible for these malicious acts".

Ms Ho's website at www.heyaosun.com was the target of a cyber attack on Monday morning. A hacker, who called himself "The Messiah", threatened to expose her "hidden agenda" and release her personal data into the public domain, unless she "confess" to her "crimes".

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I wonder what kind of dirt does the hacker have on sun whore?

Photos of her half naked in jacuzzi with black men?

This one I damn scared for myself, afraid one dare have my photo in Plaza jacuzzi with 4 damsels

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee has spoken out against the hacker who attacked his wife Ho Yeow Sun's website on Monday.

He said he was "very concerned" that the hacker's statements "appear to have been intended to cause readers to influence and pre-judge the issues in the criminal proceedings that are presently on-going".
So his own recent sermon that called the CPIB the "dogs" is not considered influencing the judgment?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

threat is a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace .
A threat is not necessarily criminal or wrong. It is merely a statement that expresses a possible consequence.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

sunho.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one I damn scared for myself, afraid one dare have my photo in Plaza jacuzzi with 4 damsels

More like servicing five black men at the same time in a jacuzzi.

1) Mouth
2) Vagina
3) Anus
4) Left hand
5) Right hand

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

More like servicing five black men at the same time in a jacuzzi.

1) Mouth
2) Vagina
3) Anus
4) Left hand
5) Right hand
Should be six men. Her mouth looks like can take two concurrently.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

So his own recent sermon that called the CPIB the "dogs" is not considered influencing the judgment?

Correct. Ask that Nia ma Kong Hai which bible version states that "he being thrown to the DOGS"? Im very willing to join CHC if Im proven wrong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng got an error message from the website::biggrin:

Safari can't open the page "http://www.heyaosun.com/" because Safari can't find the server "www.heyaosun.com".

Looks like those CHC pussies have taken down the website for good.

There goes her 'music career'. :rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Looks like those CHC pussies have taken down the website for good.

There goes her 'music career'. :rolleyes:
isn't she supposed to be up there with the likes of beyonce? considering the amount of money spent?
in this case, money certainly don't buy class