• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[CHC News] - Sun Ho's website kena hacked... check it out now, b4 it gets restored

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [CHC News] - Sun Ho's website kena hacked... check it out now, b4 it gets restore

Aiyo u should take snapshots of the website la.

Now there's nothing!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [CHC News] - Sun Ho's website kena hacked... check it out now, b4 it gets restore

from stomp

sunho1.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam leong will zap the hacker 100000 rep points

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thank you very much ssj

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sun Ho's website hacked by 'The Messiah'

hackedmain.JPG

Sun Ho's personal website has been vandalised by a hacker who signed off as 'The Messiah'.

In place of the singer's photos and blog posts, the site now displays a long message directed at the singer, the wife of City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee.

The message claims to expose her 'hidden agenda' and includes several pictures of her, including one taken while she was a child.

The hacker closes with the statement "You do not want to displease me any further, especially since I could be the second coming."

Kong Hee and five others are accused of misusing more than $50 million of church funds - $24 million to fund Ho's singing career and another $26.6 million to cover the tracks of the first amount.

STOMP had been alerted to the changes made to Ho's site by STOMPer John Jones, who sent screenshots along with the message, "Sun Ho hacked."

sunho1.jpg

sunho3.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Silly Stomptards, why did they censor most of the text? :rolleyes:

Someday

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shhh.... don't tell anyone that i did it.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbass hackers. Nobody visit Sun Ho's website, I dun even know it exist until now. Thanks for the free publicity.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam must be crying his heart out, his holey woman idol..had been insulated, must be checking with his 'law yaw"..oops! Lawyers, to track down the hawker (s) & sue the daylight out of them, till kingdom come...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Give the hacker a tiger....

Very good job

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have no choice but to seek Congress approval to punish you for crossing my red line.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

YouDaManJesus.jpg

"Well done hacker! I've reserved a place in paradise for you!"

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what kind of dirt does the hacker have on sun whore?

Photos of her half naked in jacuzzi with black men?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

is that dirt for her?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

threat is a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace .