• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC donor says every soul worth less than $1,000 is a good buy - you sell your soul?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC should have been classified as a CULT rather than a religion....

Chc will not be banned. To be banned one needs to be against national slavery. Chc is pro pap. So will be blessed by pap.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By definition a cult takes the teaching of established religion re-interepret it, distorts it to
another set of teachings in order to shape followers' behavior usually to benefit the leaders
of the cult.

Going through many of Kong Hee surmons and teachings, it is clear it has little to do
with Christianity but rather a distortion of the Bible.

Why wasn't CHC classified as a cult?

lianbeng checked the definition of "cult"!:biggrin:

cult |kəlt| noun
a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object:
cultic |-tik | adjective ,
cultish adjective ,
cultishness noun ,
cultism |-ˌtizəm | noun ,
cultist |-tist | noun

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Going before that, If Gen Pompey did not go east to occupy ME region to occupy Judea there will be no Christianity and therefore no Muslim.

If Josephus did not have interest to write about this 3rd messiah revolutionary leader Jesus then there is no Jesus story.

He found this priesthood Jesus interesting to write because this priest use God to scare the Romans saying if Isiah 52 predication was true then the kingdom of God will come down hard on the Romans and free Judea. Josephus was a king of one of the Judea tribes surrendered to the Roman and if he has army also loss to the Romans can this priesthood Jesus (a magician/ bomoh, born from a virgin womb, a God son) get rid of the Romans 一 班 笑话。

Jesus is an easy meat to slaughter and what about Kong Hee .... hehehe?

Christianity kick started as an ancient Roman cult that borrowed the established materials of Jewish religion and other exterminated pagan religions. Period.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC donor says every soul worth less than $1,000 is a good buy - you sell your so

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...aved-less-1000-good-buy-wahju-hanafi-20130903

[SINGAPORE] An Indonesian businessman and member of the City Harvest Church (CHC) yesterday cast the business of saving souls in terms of a return on investment.

Justifying his $1 million-a-year donation to CHC for its Crossover Project - the church's way of evangelising through pop music - Wahju Hanafi said: "If I spend $1 million and we win 138,000 souls, that means every soul is worth less than $1,000. To me, that is a good buy.

"I'm a businessman, and for every investment that I (make), I have to see a return. To me, in this case, the return is the souls that we are winning. If (we) are not winning souls, then I will probably pull back my money."

On his second day on the stand as the prosecution's witness yesterday, the Indonesian who runs a supermarket chain in Papua New Guinea added: "It's very hard for the public to understand this. Only people with a vision can understand this."

Your best post so far. Give you point.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC donor says every soul worth less than $1,000 is a good buy - you sell your so

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...aved-less-1000-good-buy-wahju-hanafi-20130903

[SINGAPORE] An Indonesian businessman and member of the City Harvest Church (CHC) yesterday cast the business of saving souls in terms of a return on investment.

Justifying his $1 million-a-year donation to CHC for its Crossover Project - the church's way of evangelising through pop music - Wahju Hanafi said: "If I spend $1 million and we win 138,000 souls, that means every soul is worth less than $1,000. To me, that is a good buy.

"I'm a businessman, and for every investment that I (make), I have to see a return. To me, in this case, the return is the souls that we are winning. If (we) are not winning souls, then I will probably pull back my money."

On his second day on the stand as the prosecution's witness yesterday, the Indonesian who runs a supermarket chain in Papua New Guinea added: "It's very hard for the public to understand this. Only people with a vision can understand this."

This guy is no doubt THE KING of all talk cock. His eloquent surpasses even old LKY by leaps and bounces. His only nemesis is a guy named Patrick Liew on the confession page.

Patrick Liew: This is what i like to ask Mr Hanafi. 'How did u managed to overcome from inheriting a debt of more than $50 Million in PT. Firna in 2007, to being able to afford 2 Sentosa Cove Units and paying the entire liability ($13 Million+++) of SH's 1 non-existent English album, in the space of 3 years?' DIVINE INTERVENTION OR ROUND-TRIPPING?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indons are very smart with their money. Want them to part their money for some asshole money losing album is totally out of character.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chc will not be banned. To be banned one needs to be against national slavery. Chc is pro pap. So will be blessed by pap.
Nonsense. Each slave can only serve one master. One slave to CHC means one less for the state. Don't forget, all the CHC money going to USA black pimps.