• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC donor says every soul worth less than $1,000 is a good buy - you sell your soul?

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...aved-less-1000-good-buy-wahju-hanafi-20130903

[SINGAPORE] An Indonesian businessman and member of the City Harvest Church (CHC) yesterday cast the business of saving souls in terms of a return on investment.

Justifying his $1 million-a-year donation to CHC for its Crossover Project - the church's way of evangelising through pop music - Wahju Hanafi said: "If I spend $1 million and we win 138,000 souls, that means every soul is worth less than $1,000. To me, that is a good buy.

"I'm a businessman, and for every investment that I (make), I have to see a return. To me, in this case, the return is the souls that we are winning. If (we) are not winning souls, then I will probably pull back my money."

On his second day on the stand as the prosecution's witness yesterday, the Indonesian who runs a supermarket chain in Papua New Guinea added: "It's very hard for the public to understand this. Only people with a vision can understand this."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC donor says every soul worth less than $1,000 is a good buy - you sell your so

Justifying his $1 million-a-year donation to CHC for its Crossover Project - the church's way of evangelising through pop music - Wahju Hanafi said: "If I spend $1 million and we win 138,000 souls, that means every soul is worth less than $1,000. To me, that is a good buy.

And what if only 1 soul was won. Is $1m per soul a good buy?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC donor says every soul worth less than $1,000 is a good buy - you sell your so

SadPlumpGal must have sold her soul, today she wrote something funny

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can this fat Indon geek show proof how many soul-less are being converted thru this decepting crossover project? After each soul is saved, are their foreheads branded with the words, "youre a whore now"?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/pre...aved-less-1000-good-buy-wahju-hanafi-20130903

[SINGAPORE] An Indonesian businessman and member of the City Harvest Church (CHC) yesterday cast the business of saving souls in terms of a return on investment.

"I'm a businessman, and for every investment that I (make), I have to see a return. To me, in this case, the return is the souls that we are winning. If (we) are not winning souls, then I will probably pull back my money."

On his second day on the stand as the prosecution's witness yesterday, the Indonesian who runs a supermarket chain in Papua New Guinea added: "It's very hard for the public to understand this. Only people with a vision can understand this."

Tell CHC member not need to pray just pay $1k.
Also damn stupid CHC also have Feng Shui with number 138k why not 144k or 44k.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every soul contributes 10% of salary to coffers.....so in less than 2 years, the $1000 woule be recovered quickly!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you Wahju Hanafi! My soul is not for sale, not at any price.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can i just ask if the businessman will get a cut on the offering and tihtle money ?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sounds more like satan when he puts a price to buy souls.

God doesn't buy souls because it is not a trade. God gives you free will to choose and decide if you want to follow god or satan. Satan needs to buy souls through lure of obcenity, drugs, carnal pleasures etc. what CHC has done with sun whore's whorish music is exactly what satan will do to "buy souls".

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies sadplumpgal: Judas Iscariot sold his Lord Jesus for only 30 silver coins leh!:biggrin: thirty dollar$ sar chup kor nia nia $30/- only lah!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

then this man saves more souls them him, by the millions ...

“Please do not assume that you can change governments. Young people don’t understand this”
- Lee Kuan Yew on the results of the 2006 election

“We have over a hundred political detainees, men against whom we are unable to prove anything in a court of law. Nearly 50 of them are men who gave us a great deal of anxiety during the years of Confrontation because they were Malay extremists. Your life and this dinner would not be what it is if my colleagues and I had decided to play it according to the rules of the game.”
- Lee Kuan Yew speaking to the Singapore Advocates and Solicitors Society, Mar 18, 1967

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

“If you don’t include your women graduates in your breeding pool and leave them on the shelf, you would end up a more stupid society…So what happens? There will be less bright people to support dumb people in the next generation. That’s a problem.”
-Lee Kuan Yew in 1983 National Day Rally

“If I tell Singaporeans – we are all equal regardless of race, language, religion, culture. Then they will say,”Look, I’m doing poorly. You are responsible.” But I can show that from British times, certain groups have always done poorly, in mathematics and in science. But I’m not God, I can’t change you. But I can encourage you, give you extra help to make you do, say maybe, 20% better.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Success Stories, 2002

“Every Singaporean who owns a flat can double his value in today’s terms within the next 15 to 20 years. In other words, in the next 20 years, we can make everybody worth twice as much, at least.”
- PM Lee Kuan Yew, National Day Rally, 1990

Last edited:

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahjuju has sold his soul to kong hee the devil!!!!

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC should have been classified as a CULT rather than a religion....

By definition a cult takes the teaching of established religion re-interepret it, distorts it to
another set of teachings in order to shape followers' behavior usually to benefit the leaders
of the cult.

Going through many of Kong Hee surmons and teachings, it is clear it has little to do
with Christianity but rather a distortion of the Bible.

Why wasn't CHC classified as a cult?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC should have been classified as a CULT rather than a religion....

They need a new cult master.....

serina-wee-01.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then a lot of Charismatic/Pentecostal churches in Singapore would have to be banned as well.

Since many pappies and their cronies are members of these churches, it'll be a cold day in hell if they get banned. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Equating souls with money is Koy a clever move in public. Idiotic.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Christianity kick started as an ancient Roman cult that borrowed the established materials of Jewish religion and other exterminated pagan religions. Period.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Christianity kick started as an ancient Roman cult that borrowed the established materials of Jewish religion and other exterminated pagan religions. Period.

Indeed. The first pope was Emperor Constantine, not Peter.