• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC-Conning/Harvesting the innocents

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many reasons. To the young, its to meet members of the opposite sex. Others like to dress up on Sundays and wear tie and formal clothes, an opportunity that is rare nowdays as people are more causal. Some require spiritual help and are desperate and the established religions do not actively open their doors nor do they look welcoming. Many are insecure by nature and the being accepted into a group even at the expense of paying 10 to 15 % of your income is one way to keeping your sanity.

The hardest part is once you accept god in such a situation, you are not going to admit your error even you see the pastor prostituting herself in front of music videos.

The vast majority however can't seem to differentiate between Jesus and Kong Hee. They think it comes in one package. Its the same with suicide bombers with Allah and the mad imams.

Most people don't criticise the god but the church but these imbeciles think that its an attack on god.

Now you know why Satan is invoked.

surely those church goers at thinking adults. wouldn't they be able to see for themselves what's happening?

or are they that blinded?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The vast majority however can't seem to differentiate between Jesus and Kong Hee. They think it comes in one package. Its the same with suicide bombers with Allah and the mad imams.

Most people don't criticise the god but the church but these imbeciles think that its an attack on god.

Now you know why Satan is invoked.

I can't say for Buddhist or Taoist temple-goers, but for Christian church-goers, especially baptised regular tithe-contributing church-goers, an important part is fellowship (read networking if you're sceptic).

They're not as moronically blind faith believers as many think. They have personal purposes (read agenda if you're sceptic). Commercially, it can be compared to a football club. Fans pay for tickets to watch games, but don't legally own the club in terms of equity. However, the club is important to them as a social and spiritual refuge as much as a church.

People like Kong Hee is smart enough to understand that. There's nothing to gain materially by paying to watch a million-dollar paid football star dribbling and scoring, but it satisfies the desire for spectator excitement. Kong Hee is just an expert seminar orator. His topic is Christianity and it satisfies the desire for audience spiritual relief.

His flock knows he's making money from their tithes, but hey it's OK, he's always giving a jolly good speech and providing a comfortable (even luxurious) venue. Take it as paying for speaker and venue, nothing's free, yes? It's also good environment for fellowship or networking whichever way one looks at it. Not a bad deal, no?

Last edited:

kelingkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
*!#+(&%#@%!&$(

cheebai kia old faggot PAP dog did you bash your father and call your mother lau-chee-bye today?

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=27984.1

There was once upon a merry time
Appears a guy who did all kinds of crime
A master manipulator of feelings sublime
He likes to use his mouth to con a few dimes

But now of course he can cheat no more
Coz of the many times he kanna caught before
His honey tongue is fast becoming quite a bore
Everywhere he goes, he's shown out of the door

At first he will be friendly to see what you've got
Whether you have cars very fast or women very hot
Once he is sure that you definitely has a lot
He will put himself into your life by designing a plot

Then he will trick you into a friendship to start
By showing you he is a man with a very big heart
And he will display his potential in the literacy art
Which is fact is nothing more than meaningless fart

Day in day out, u will hear same old shit
Inane profanities that is devoid of wit
Religious topics he will try hard to fit
You can just tell he is nothing more than a twit

He goes to temples and churches, what a joke
The crappy life he's leading, just take a look
Nothing of substance only plenty of smoke
He is nothing more than a lazy useless bloke

A decent character and life is what he lacks
Spoke too much lies trying to turn white to black
This fat lazy ass should be hanged on the rack
For everyone in this forum to give a good tight whack

R

redlightmeansgo

Let me share my thoughts with you all, God is more humble than you and me.

If you read the bible, when God brought his people out of Egypt, where did He lived?

God lived in a humble tent built by the instruction from Him.

God never asked his people to built a magnificent temple or church for Him to lived in. It is the people that wanted to built a big and grand church for Him.

And sometimes I wonder whether the pastor or pastors that wanted to built a big and expensive church is to show off to others or is it really to built it for God???

I am really in doubts at times.

Bro,

What you shared is interesting, and it resonates with the rest of the bible. It was King Solomon's personal desire to want to build God a temple shaped out of solid gold, God didn't demand it of him.

And when God came in the form of His son, He had no place to lay His head, but for a manger. God chose the humblest way to be amongst us, even though He is King. And mind you, under Jewish ceremonial law, Joseph and Mary were not husband and wife, so Jesus was technically born out of wedlock.

The circumstances surrounding His birth already foreshadowed a greater set of ugliness that was to enshroud His death, so that all men who call upon Him as Lord shall forever be saved and never perish. That is the servant leader who died for us - not some show pony who hides behind the pulpit for self aggrandising purposes.

R

redlightmeansgo

Well the bible tells me to point to Jesus if i want to invoke anything that is written in His name. Unlike you, who would sit and stare at your navel, and use His name to hide your own agenda.

Enough of cloak and dagger

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me share my thoughts with you all, God is more humble than you and me.

If you read the bible, when God brought his people out of Egypt, where did He lived?

God lived in a humble tent built by the instruction from Him.

God never asked his people to built a magnificent temple or church for Him to lived in. It is the people that wanted to built a big and grand church for Him.

And sometimes I wonder whether the pastor or pastors that wanted to built a big and expensive church is to show off to others or is it really to built it for God???

I am really in doubts at times.

Err Bro....u sure about that? Your murdering god also evolved u know, acquired good taste n followed after pagan gods' stylish living....Solomon's First Temple was grandeur! Sudden amnesia?

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

What you shared is interesting, and it resonates with the rest of the bible. It was King Solomon's personal desire to want to build God a temple shaped out of solid gold, God didn't demand it of him.

And when God came in the form of His son, He had no place to lay His head, but for a manger. God chose the humblest way to be amongst us, even though He is King. And mind you, under Jewish ceremonial law, Joseph and Mary were not husband and wife, so Jesus was technically born out of wedlock.

The circumstances surrounding His birth already foreshadowed a greater set of ugliness that was to enshroud His death, so that all men who call upon Him as Lord shall forever be saved and never perish. That is the servant leader who died for us - not some show pony who hides behind the pulpit for self aggrandising purposes.

Another dumbass quoting xtian who has no idea what he is jabbering about. So poor thing when Jesus was born? Mother n Father had to travel back to hometown Bethlehem bcos the census required them to! And historians have never ever heard of this requirement that would surely have involved mass migration among Jews in the Roman Empire... Imagine Jews living in Rome then, or Corinth or Alexandra having to travel back ALL THE WAY to their birthplace for this census!!!! WTF!

No room in the inn DOES NOT MEAN he was born in a barn surrounded by cows, goats and sheep. All this is the result of a childhood indoctrinated by Xmas amateurish plays. Does laying in a manger mean that one is HUMBLE! There was no baby cot available, simple as that!

Jesus was born out of wedlock? Did Joseph fuck Mary? NO! Then why was he considered to be of David' lineage when it is so obvious he should have belonged to Mary's????? Having been fucked personally by the Holy Goat, Jesus needs no lineage, albeit a mistaken one as compiled by Matthew who skipped a few generations just to ensure that Jesus numerology conforms with what he wants to see: the name of David. What a contorted deceitful writer!

And u still can put your faith on this crap!

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the bible tells me to point to Jesus if i want to invoke anything that is written in His name. Unlike you, who would sit and stare at your navel, and use His name to hide your own agenda.

Enough of cloak and dagger

Can I invoke this? In the name of Jesus, I want to ask god to stick a pitchfork up the arse of his servant konghee for leading his flock into utter humiliation :oIo:

I am so fucking happy to hear such wondrous gospel about konghee. Man, this beats having organsms!

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I invoke this? In the name of Jesus, I want to ask god to stick a pitchfork up the arse of his servant konghee for leading his flock into utter humiliation :oIo:

I am so fucking happy to hear such wondrous gospel about konghee. Man, this beats having organsms!
I say AMEN to that !

yo, bro, in your ecstasy, u misspelt yr 'organsms' - should be orgasms ...ne'ver mind...

R

redlightmeansgo

Usually, those that promote themselves and want to be known as man of god are he one you really must sit up and be aware of, just like some people who always wear white and promote corruption free but turn around and sign his owe pay cheque.

People go to religious places for all sorts of selfish reasons
To get Connections for their business
To get to know opposite sex
To get visibility as a "Godly person"
To get a place in God's good book just in case he is real
The list goes on.

Of course there are good people who will give and help other fellow humans but usually that also come with a condition and motive to convert them over the their faith.

So which ever way you look at it, God's name is a free Brand Name worth billions and any one can make use of it for free, how well you do is up to your marketing skills.

Just be nice to 1 fellow human, a stranger, help him with no condition and string attached, if we can do that, you don't need to look for God.

Ever wondered why so many rich and successful businessmen seem to flock to church, but instead of becoming better people, they continue to languish in their sin.

In the first place, many of these pp go there to expiate their guilt. They do the "holy men" thing, paying penance for the poor souls they've murdered on their way to riches and wealth. These men's transformation, if any, is merely outward, meant for all to see; that's why many of them seek to become leaders in church. Impressionable women like to fall for them, and being men, obviously they will respond. What a lot of these women, together with their fellow churchgoers who come from the lower tiers of society, don't realise is that the reason why many of these men can afford to play church full time, is that they have already lined their coffers, legally or otherwise. When these men pontificate, muse about God's word, wow, they sound so anointed.

if only the truth be told

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another dumbass quoting xtian who has no idea what he is jabbering about. So poor thing when Jesus was born? Mother n Father had to travel back to hometown Bethlehem bcos the census required them to! And historians have never ever heard of this requirement that would surely have involved mass migration among Jews in the Roman Empire... Imagine Jews living in Rome then, or Corinth or Alexandra having to travel back ALL THE WAY to their birthplace for this census!!!! WTF!

No room in the inn DOES NOT MEAN he was born in a barn surrounded by cows, goats and sheep. All this is the result of a childhood indoctrinated by Xmas amateurish plays. Does laying in a manger mean that one is HUMBLE! There was no baby cot available, simple as that!

Jesus was born out of wedlock? Did Joseph fuck Mary? NO! Then why was he considered to be of David' lineage when it is so obvious he should have belonged to Mary's????? Having been fucked personally by the Holy Goat, Jesus needs no lineage, albeit a mistaken one as compiled by Matthew who skipped a few generations just to ensure that Jesus numerology conforms with what he wants to see: the name of David. What a contorted deceitful writer!

And u still can put your faith on this crap!

Just 2 points I'm aware of.

- Joseph had to move Mary as the census would have had Mary discovered to be expecting out of wedlock. Not because it was a requirement to move.

- Both Joseph AND Mary (along with the parents of John the Baptist) were from the lineage.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

- Joseph had to move Mary as the census would have had Mary discovered to be expecting out of wedlock. Not because it was a requirement to move.

- Both Joseph AND Mary (along with the parents of John the Baptist) were from the lineage.

anyone can write stories....and 1500 years later everyone can believe them....sometimes its all about common sense

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh! What talking u?

Where the hell in Luke does it say Joseph had to move Mary so as not to discover her Holy Goat impregnated superduper baby!!!!

Luke made up a ridiculous story to move Joseph back to Bethlehem so that Jesus can be born there n fulfill Micah's prophecy.

Unfortunately, there was NO historical proof of ever having a census conducted then that required participants to move back to their ANCESTRAL place.

From David to Joseph was almost a 1000 years. Does it make sense for the Romans then to make Jews go back to their ancestral places (who will be the starting point ancestor!!!) just to take a census?

U know how stupid this sounds! Lots of Jews moving about then, trudging back back to their ancestral places, carrying pregnant wives, children, grandparents etc. What happens to the fields, the fishing, shepherds, millers etc? The whole commerce would have to shut down!

Go yah...what about the Levite priests in Jerusalem. Wouldn't they have to go back to their ancestral home in northern Israel (Shiloh) too? Who would continue with the operations of the Temple then? No lah...it was shut down for 3 months! No need to sacrifice. God understands.

Use your blain lah...use your blain.....Common sense will tell u something is very wrong in Luke.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya... maybe Joesph just move house leh,,,, haven't change address, so when voting comes, must go back to last place of residence,,,,

joesph shy because mary was pregnant before consummation of wedding? where it says huh?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone can write stories....and 1500 years later everyone can believe them....sometimes its all about common sense

I think the same would apply to any religion. But if we assume all that happened in the past are stories, then there isn't a shred of truth in the whole history records. Down to the finest details, it might not be 100% accurate, but at the broad general, history is recorded there and then.

For you, me and beings to exist pretty much defies "common sense". A lot of scientists (and archeologists) become Christians in the end.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
joesph shy because mary was pregnant before consummation of wedding? where it says huh?

It is stated that Joseph wanted to divorce Mary quietly (I didn't say out of shyness) at first and his moving had nothing to do with being shy.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joesph wanted to divorce Mary? If not married, how to divorce?

they are wedded, except no consummation, then mary kena pregnant by Holy Gohst, Joesph knew not his kid, wanted to divorce,,,,,, all that is before the census,,,,, NO?

You sure Mary and Joesph from the same lineage of David?

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joesph wanted to divorce Mary? If not married, how to divorce?

they are wedded, except no consummation, then mary kena pregnant by Holy Gohst, Joesph knew not his kid, wanted to divorce,,,,,, all that is before the census,,,,, NO?

You sure Mary and Joesph from the same lineage of David?

It makes no fucking sense to say that Jesus was of David's lineage. Since he is god, does he have one? Does he need one? So why this compulsion n need to link him up!

So has to make the story swee swee. Everything ties in together..old predicts new...see so nice, no mistake, everything's planned down to the place he was born.

The whole bible is filled with RETROSPECTIVE writings if one bothers to discover them.

Another example is to compare galatians 2 with acts 15. The latter is retrospective n tries to present a swee swee unified version of events which happened in Gal 2.