• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious charlie teo

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't like AU, just go back to your Sinkapore. Don't show all the bad shit about your host country, just like somebody you know who... I cannot go anywhere, do you see me slamming my country? I just stfu.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't like AU, just go back to your Sinkapore. Don't show all the bad shit about your host country, just like somebody you know who... I cannot go anywhere, do you see me slamming my country? I just stfu.

disagree, i like oz! in fact, it was oz conducive environment that i can recuperate in. listing the above article is just for share share, you think too much...today happens to be a public holiday as it is queen's birthday.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
disagree, i like oz! in fact, it was oz conducive environment that i can recuperate in. listing the above article is just for share share, you think too much...today happens to be a public holiday as it is queen's birthday.
Just wondering what u work as in oz?