• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Airport T4 food court Toilet very spacious got Poo must go shit there!

Sai_Tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can not take pic because violation against privacy of people shitting.

20182018_01_1507_06_08000053.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many mentally ill people congregate in this cesspool.

How about the shit inside the toilet smells good and invite us for a sit-in?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is the typical sinkie....where else in the world you find crowds who aren’t passengers or work personnel thronging to just opened airport....
And families making the airport a weekend family outing destination?
Only in pathetic sinkie land

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to have such a spacious toilet when you are there only to do your ‘business’ for about 10-20 minutes ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it will be trashed with filth in no time with the quality of visitors and passengers going through there.
xb2ap3_thumbnail_Changi-Airport-Terminal-4-7.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3z8x0F_jXm.jpg

Sai_Tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is the typical sinkie....where else in the world you find crowds who aren’t passengers or work personnel thronging to just opened airport....
And families making the airport a weekend family outing destination?
Only in pathetic sinkie land

Gong Kia I had to send off a flight lah then Pang Sai also.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh...airport so nice passport so powderful but WTF, no money can go travel overseas?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh...airport so nice passport so powderful but WTF, no money can go travel overseas?

Actually I dunno what is pap obsession with the airport.
I can understand if you want the busiest airport or even if some insecure politician wants to built the biggest or most expensive airport as a showcase piece. But clamouring for the world’s best airport is beyond me. It’s like being the world’s best in some obscure ‘sport’ like arm wrestling and think you’re on the same level as Usain Bolt who the fuck cares about your best airport accolade? It’s like bolehland under mahathair when they vied for countless Guinness book records in all the useless categories which no one was interested in....so just to get boasting rights.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand if you want the busiest airport or even if some insecure politician wants to built the biggest or most expensive airport as a showcase piece. But clamouring for the world’s best airport is beyond me. It’s like being the world’s best in some obscure ‘sport’ like arm wrestling and think you’re on the same level as Usain Bolt who the fuck cares about your best airport accolade? It’s like bolehland under mahathair when they vied for countless Guinness book records in all the useless categories which no one was interested in....so just to get boasting rights.

All I can say is that luckily we do not have a domestic airport......

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey u know who's the SECOND man to land on the moon? No right?!

Rule of MOB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spacious loo is good loo. I hate it went SG Kopitiam loo are so fucked small cramp dirty noisy and smelly. Yucks!