• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chang Kee doing a 超级白

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Give free voucher OCK, im sure most sinkaporeans will forget about this after eating their kachuak laced kalipok.

"Beleaguered Old Chang Kee on Tuesday said they apologised twice to the customer who claimed to have found an unidentified insect in one of the snack chain's signature sardine puffs.

"We have apologised to the customer on two different occasions for her unpleasant experience," Old Chang Kee said in a post on its Facebook page, adding that the company had just completed independent annual checks for HACCP certification in its food safety management system.
"Food hygiene and customer service remain our overriding priorities," the company said. "We will continue to do our utmost best to strengthen our processes in both areas."

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/old-chang-kee-sardine-puff-reveals-nasty-surprise-234710682.html

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little 'kachuak' is good for the health...how on earth did they get HACCP certification, ha ha ha, we all know, the inspectors come, they scrub the place, everybody & everything clean, and the management will bring the inspectors for a 'COFFEE" and 'samples' of OCK currt puffs whatever. Don't get me wrong, it is not bribery or corruption, it is the perks of the job.

'kachuak' have six legs & 18 knees, their lungs & brains are distributed around their bodies, the worker at OCK Post Centre insist that this is not a 'kachuak', it has 8 legs, if it is not a 'kachuak, which have six, ticks have eight legs.

Some Anjing must be in the kitchen, when they were preparing the food, or the worker have ticks...ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wanna make a guess who makes up most of their production staffs?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With high number of FTs from thrid world country and you expect hygiene?

Somehow "3rd Word Country" and "Hygiene" cannot match leh.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_vkyPGw718Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chey, i thought is this MTV, lol

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You never add to your question, guess what race?:biggrin: the cheapest, not the bestets, never the fastest, loud talking people, guess what race!?:biggrin:

Cannot lah, later I get accused of being racist. There is a differece between asking

1. Stop fucking around with me
and
2. I would appreciate if you go easy on me :biggrin:

Last edited:

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...this type of thing is part n parcel of risk mah....for so many years, hawker food is not guaranteed 100% safe. last time big boys like Prima also genna food poisoning, GLC like SFI also supplied contaminated food to YOG volunteers, list goes on...

Just like you go Geylang, you 100% confirm the birds of the licensed houses got no disease or not? No right? Thats risk....

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Chang Kee is a franchised product, the food comes from their central kitchen and delivered to all the outlets. The source of the kachuak is the central kitchen and therefore that premises must be inspected.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh...this type of thing is part n parcel of risk mah....for so many years, hawker food is not guaranteed 100% safe. last time big boys like Prima also genna food poisoning, GLC like SFI also supplied contaminated food to YOG volunteers, list goes on...

Just like you go Geylang, you 100% confirm the birds of the licensed houses got no disease or not? No right? Thats risk....

I used to eat out alot & I often had varying degrees of food poisoning.
At that time I wasn't aware that I was experiencing food poisoning because it happened almost everyday. Only realised it wan't normal when I stopped eating out & started cooking real food at home:eek: Now I'm more fussy about where I eat.

For those who are experiencing problems in the little room, I recommend you try eating at home. I think you'll be amazed at the improvement:smile: I was:o

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As Chang Kee is a franchised product, the food comes from their central kitchen and delivered to all the outlets. The source of the kachuak is the central kitchen and therefore that premises must be inspected.

Can the kachuak IC please fall in his charges for inspection?

i-love-you-cockcroach.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way to punish a business is to boycott it, not reward it with even more business through vouchers.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The only way to punish a business is to boycott it, not reward it with even more business through vouchers.

Dont think it will work. There are alot of suckers in Singapore. Plenty. Thats why businesses here are never afraid of being boycott. Singaporeans are a un-united group.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to eat out alot & I often had varying degrees of food poisoning.
At that time I wasn't aware that I was experiencing food poisoning because it happened almost everyday. Only realised it wan't normal when I stopped eating out & started cooking real food at home:eek: Now I'm more fussy about where I eat.

For those who are experiencing problems in the little room, I recommend you try eating at home. I think you'll be amazed at the improvement:smile: I was:o

You mean the little powder room?? ha ha ha ha eating out is taking a huge risk with your life, but life is a risk anyway. The complain is not wether there is a six legged or 8 legged creature in your food, in the old days, we eat next to drains etc where the, cockroaches, the rats & the ants roam free, but nowadays the franchise or food stalls or whatever, boast of HACCp, NEA, WHO statndards and whatever...that is why, people expect quality of what the buy & put in teir mouth. In the old days, no one boast of such standards, you buy, you eat, you die, your business.

If you have sensitive stomach, then eat out less more ofter, unless you don't have a choice, either you make you own food, bring it along or go home cook, everything & anything out there, is never healthy & good for your stomach..eat in faith!