• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cervical Cancer

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
contrary to what we want to believe, our young are engaging in unsafe sex at a very early age.....singaporeans are not that suakoo as we thought. many are ignorant about safe sex....and many have already contacted serious std before they get married. some blocked tubes. some hpv....some had repeated abortions prior to marriage....many many factors contributed to our sub-fertility.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
35....i just found out when accompany her to clinic last week. She got bleedling and abodminal pains then and went back to doctor for review after tests last week.

I've got herpes and gential warts before.......knn all the HPV related illnesses. Think that puts me in high risk group.....is it too late to go vaccinate now?

The viruses are already in yr system and in all likelihood will remain for as long as u live. No point doing vaccination now. Both are incurable. Do take care of yr immune system and the symtoms may just disappear although there's no guarantee it wont surface again. If I were u, no more unprotected sex whether oral or penetration. In fact, a simple comdom protection may not even be enough. Try wearing latex shorts+condom for full protection.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FB just informed me that she did a biopsy and likely got cervical cancer.....
Me no doctor but went to google......realised that cervical cancer can be caused by men performing oral sex......and also found that many cancer in men can be caused by regular oral sex....knn i am a pussy licker bar none......now getting worried.

My question: can regular oral sex and raw sex with cervical cancer sufferer increased my risk of cancer? now realised everytime lick pussy wake up next morning sure mouth dry dry machiam sore throat....any doctors in the house?
Do nothing bro.Your tongue wouLd just drop off by itseLf when it's fuLLy infected & ripe..:eek::wink:
Back to topic, i shouLd think it's more of a psychoLogicaL impact on your part..am sure there wouLd be teLL-taLe
signs Like uLcers, coLd sores or LittLe boiLs in or around your mouth's area shouLd you get infected; but again,
that may not means you are going cancerous.No worries La..:smile:

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rise in mouth cancer cases due to increase in oral sex

By JohnThomas Didymus
Mar 16, 2012 in Health

Recent studies show a pattern of increase in cases of oral cancer and Cancer Research UK has said the increase is due to higher rates of high-risk strains of sexually transmitted human papilloma virus (HPV) contracted during oral sex.

According to Cancer Research UK, the rates of mouth cancer have exceeded 6,000 a year for the first time in the UK. BBC reports this figure compares with 4,400 cases a decade ago.

Two-thirds of about 6,200 cases diagnosed in the UK in 2011 were in men.

BBC reports experts say risk factors in mouth cancer include heavy drinking, smoking and sexually transmitted HPV infection. But the increase in cases of mouth cancer come in spite of the fact that smoking and alcohol use rates have fallen significantly in the past decade.

According to The Independent, the incidence of oral cancer used to be highest in older patients who were heavy smokers or drinkers, but with smoking rates having reduced by half in Britain in the last three decades, younger patients who do not smoke are turning up in clinics in increasing numbers with oral HPV infection.

Daily Mail reports medical experts say up to eight in 10 Britons will contract HPV infection in their lives but the infection is usually harmless. However, there are a few strains of the virus that cause health complications.

One of such is the HPV-16 known to induce cancer. BBC reports experts have seen a 90 percent increase in cases of HPV-related cancers at the base of the tongue (from 284 to 595 cases) and a 70 percent increase in tonsil cancers (from 573 to 1,052).

According to Daily Mail, Richard Shaw, expert in head and neck cancers at the Liverpool Cancer Research UK Center, said: "We have seen a rapid increase in the number of HPV16-positive cases of oral cancer." He said: "We have also noticed that patients with HPV-related oral cancers tend to be younger, are less likely to be smokers and have better outcomes from treatment than those whose tumours show no evidence of HPV. This raises questions as to exactly how these cancers develop and why they only affect a small proportion of people who are exposed."

Sara Hiom, director of information at Cancer Research UK, said: "It's worrying to see such a big rise in oral cancer rates.But like many other cancers, if oral cancer is caught early, there is a better chance of successful treatment. So it's really important for people to know the signs and symptoms of oral cancer - mainly mouth ulcers that just won't heal, any lumps or thickening in the mouth, lips or throat, or red or white patches in the mouth that won't go away.It's not just doctors who have a vital role to play. If you're worried about any of these symptoms you can see your dentist as well. Dentists have an important role to play in spotting oral cancer early and encouraging their patients to take care of their mouths. So make sure you attend regular dental check-ups."

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/321261#ixzz271sDeTaA

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB just informed me that she did a biopsy and likely got cervical cancer.....
Me no doctor but went to google......realised that cervical cancer can be caused by men performing oral sex......and also found that many cancer in men can be caused by regular oral sex....knn i am a pussy licker bar none......now getting worried.

My question: can regular oral sex and raw sex with cervical cancer sufferer increased my risk of cancer? now realised everytime lick pussy wake up next morning sure mouth dry dry machiam sore throat....any doctors in the house?

Don't beat yourself.

She has cervical cancer because she had too many partners and most of them do not CIRCUMCISE!!! And she receives all the shit inside.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Listerine is anti bacterial and not anti viral. Viruses are nothing more than strips of DNA which are embedded in the host cells.

boss is right. the routine use of listerine is a utter waste of time giving people a false sense of security.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't beat yourself.

She has cervical cancer because she had too many partners and most of them do not CIRCUMCISE!!! And she receives all the shit inside.

I agree with you....... this cheebye fucks a lot with diff men......... though may not be uncircumcised pricks - along as washed clean shud not be a problem.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss is right. the routine use of listerine is a utter waste of time giving people a false sense of security.

human siliva is very antseptic......... so as long as before the act ends, there is strong CIM vac actions, it will be all well that ends well.............!!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You all really kan ni na one.

Ai sio gan, mai kia. Kia si, tio mai sio gan

怕死就不要爽,要爽就不要怕死

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Narong, how's your health nowadays? :confused:

Alive and kicking
Just got one gf pregnant.....going to be a father again at my age.....my friends are envious

So this clone is the thread digger extraordinaire?
Haha so many personas only a kid can be so creative