• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

celeries of SAF ocifers exposed!!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
how cum I LG but I not earning 20K per month leh???!!!!

RT7QTir.png

VVMvuM7.png

Salaries of SAF officers exposed

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
4-star and 5-star Generals are call what ah?

The rank of general (or full general, or four-star general) is the highest rank normally achievable in the U.S. Army. It ranks above lieutenant general (three-star general) and below General of the Army (five-star general). There have been 234 four-star generals in the history of the U.S. Army.

need a sizeable army to go 5 Stars.

more realistic Sg Army max 2 Stars consider very good already.

3 Stars ??? i not sure leh .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
4-star and 5-star Generals are call what ah?

There is no 5 star Genital rank in the SAF. The highest you can go is 4 star, and that would be simply called General, with no other introductory rank before it.

Please find below the complete ranking system in the SAF.

General/Admiral
Lieutenant-General/Vice Admiral
Major-General/Rear Admiral (Two-Star)
Brigadier-General/Rear Admiral (One-Star)/ME8 (Military Expert 8)
Colonel/ME7 (Military Expert 7)
Senior Lieutenant-Colonel
Lieutenant-Colonel/ME6 (Military Expert 6)
Major/ME5 (Military Expert 5)
Captain/ME4 (Military Expert 4)
Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Chief Warrant Officer
Senior Warrant Officer
Master Warrant Officer
First Warrant Officer/ME3 (Military Expert 3)
Second Warrant Officer
Third Warrant Officer
Master Sergeant/ME2 (Military Expert 2)
Staff Sergeant
First Sergeant
Second Sergeant/ME1 (Military Expert 1)
Third Sergeant
Corporal (First Class)
Corporal
Lance-Corporal
Private (First Class)
Private
Recruit.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Officers don't do much in a day. Sure, occasionally they need to go through a few exercises, but they are cocooned in their bubble wrap and hardly expected to do any real work.

When's the last time u see a Major or Colonel dig trench? lol

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this is just basic salary. they have vocational pay and other allowances like a cpt pilot draws very high vocational pay as compared to a orfit cpt KNN

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 categories for SAF Officers - A for normal entry/ diploma holders, B for graduates and merit award scholars and finally, C for SAFOS and Presidential scholars.

Don't know much about the first two grades but for B, the max you can go is COL. For C, they are promoted one grade every 2 years and reach super-scale grade when they hit LTC rank (which is ~$20K a month). That's when they start to shortlist potential ministers and accompany their PAP mentors on overseas trips.

Ministerial caliber scholars are extracted before they reach staff position. The norm is that if you hit COS, that means you are not ministerial caliber and is sent to Stat Boards or retired after serving your term. So if you read about some "leaders" who are chief of this and that in SAF; they have been vetted and found wanting.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 categories for SAF Officers - A for normal entry/ diploma holders, B for graduates and merit award scholars and finally, C for SAFOS and Presidential scholars.

Don't know much about the first two grades but for B, the max you can go is COL. For C, they are promoted one grade every 2 years and reach super-scale grade when they hit LTC rank (which is ~$20K a month). That's when they start to shortlist potential ministers and accompany their PAP mentors on overseas trips.

Ministerial caliber scholars are extracted before they reach staff position. The norm is that if you hit COS, that means you are not ministerial caliber and is sent to Stat Boards or retired after serving your term. So if you read about some "leaders" who are chief of this and that in SAF; they have been vetted and found wanting.

Some Colonels don't even have money always make NSF buy food for them.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much does a Second Sergeant earn? I remember one fucking clown was damn yaya and very loud when i was serving my NS. Was the clown getting paid as much as a McDonald's crew?