• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrate 222 Angel days of Hokkien charity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this 222 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP ANGELS, TOP educators, TOP patriots, TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy, TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot, TOP achiever that punched above our weight despite our relatively small population!!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this 222 days, Hokkiens have been proven to be TOP ANGELS, TOP educators, TOP patriots, TOP philanthropists, TOP scholars, TOP traders, TOP war heroes fighting invaders, TOP country/colony founder, TOP university founder, TOP tea producer, TOP catalyst, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP canon maker/repairer, TOP non-racist tolerant and welcoming of foreigners, TOP acculturators, TOP influencer, TOP pioneer filmmaker, TOP keeper of native concubines I.e TOP wealthy, TOP businessmen with economic dominance that sparked a riot, TOP achiever that punched above our weight despite our relatively small population!!!

TOP slut also, don't forget.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a long illustrious list certainly deserved a celebration Hokkien Triumph machiam Roman triumph indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a long illustrious list certainly deserved a celebration Hokkien Triumph machiam Roman triumph indeed.
F539725C-94DF-48AB-A1C5-FB45ED641FCB.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No, LIAR coward criminal bully the FACT is I have only been creating one or two threads each day. And the FACT is you upped such nipple slut whore mistress threads around me whenever I am around since years ago using SINKIE etc clones.
I give up! Anyway since we are talking about nipples, may I ask you (again) to post your nipple pictures? So we can see if they are sexy or ugly. You may post them in my Korean chio bu thread Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give up! Anyway since we are talking about nipples, may I ask you (again) to post your nipple pictures? So we can see if they are sexy or ugly. You may post them in my Korean chio bu thread Thank you.
Hey coward RAT why don’t you post your ccb NRIC and name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that your fireworks once you suck 6666 cocks with your urinal mouth?
See everyone? That’s Malaysian way to win. Tell filthy lies to bully people with so much entitlement. Another FACT that misfortune can happen to me doing nothing wrong just because the urinal mouth of such ccb Malaysian filthy bastards and bitches proven by this dog and kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your big cheebye will look magnificent in a glass box.
See everyone? That’s Malaysian way to win. Tell filthy lies to bully people with so much entitlement. Another FACT that misfortune can happen to me doing nothing wrong just because the urinal mouth of such ccb Malaysian filthy bastards and bitches proven by this dog and kt latha.