• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrate 222 Angel days of Hokkien charity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
175FE111-1363-47AA-A11B-0D728B7F5DB5.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grateful if you don’t mention me in your posts. Lim peh’s luck already very bad. Don’t want to be associated with suay Chee byes. Tolong tolong. Thank you.
So disgusting RAT to act innocent after JUST upping nipple threads to attack me and just getting caught AGAIN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thread is news, Korean celebrities divorce because her husband found her nipples ugly. Nothing to do with you.
Well the FACT is you upped the thread around me. Not the first time but many many times and will not be the last.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been creating so many threads, and I happened to create one. New threads, or threads with replies with get pushed up the list. I have no control over that.
No, LIAR coward criminal bully the FACT is I have only been creating one or two threads each day. And the FACT is you upped such nipple slut whore mistress threads around me whenever I am around since years ago using SINKIE etc clones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got 3 holes.. 222 days means 666 fucks... But you can take 10 rounds daily... Means you fucked 6660 times for free in 2019...

That makes you a mega slut.
Tsk tsk tsk so shameless Malaysian chinese son of whore way to win by telling filthy lies of me.