• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA trying their best to assimilate

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they were truly size queens, they would go after the niggers. Many of them here now.

So it's not really a size matter. :wink:

4721034f1ce2c5e7b595ad7c0a7f2347feeb74d0.jpg

They may be of a similar shade of black, but the worthless shitskins are not known to be well endowed.

rashveenchan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I’m so glad I came across this stats. This is so true, Indians have really small cock (speaking from experience). Keling shitskins have tiny 4 or 5 inch cock and they say it’s huge. Tiny black shriveled smelly cock where they boast to be huge. I’ve been with many Chinese guys and they’re great in bed. Hard fair thick 6/7 inch plus that makes me moan. Girls don’t make the same mistake as me, don’t try keling, you’d be disappointed. If you want to try, get a chastity cage for the keling while you have sex with a hard thick Chinese cock. The stats don’t lie, thanks for sharing this ☺️