• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA fucked up Singtel. Major losses.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even vodafone tak boleh tahan in shitdia and had to merge with idea in 2018 to give up its controlling stake. already in the red pre-merger the new venture vi is deeper in the red every year since merger. might as well cut losses and give up. it will continue to bleed the group dry.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More exciting stories on Temasick losses every year ...next year, the top story will be our investment in Air India. The Ah Nehs are doing it to us big time. And Temasick has no problem losing big money in India. Wonder why?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why Sinktel kept bombing me with mass mailers to get me to sign up for a more expensive wifi subscription plan?

The only issue with that is.... no one needs all that 'theoretical speed'. Unless... u are into gaming and u require a good ping rate.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never underestimate the PAP regime's habit of betting on the wrong horse.

And since Singtel is merely an extension of the PAP regime, beware Singtel's adventurous foreign acquisitions and collaborations. :biggrin:

SHIB

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many red dots on that logo, no wonder.

headshot-red-dot.gif

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that why Sinktel kept bombing me with mass mailers to get me to sign up for a more expensive wifi subscription plan?

The only issue with that is.... no one needs all that 'theoretical speed'. Unless... u are into gaming and u require a good ping rate.
Don't u want brute force hackers to know u better like ur on line shopping and browsing history and credit card numbers? :x3: