• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ceca Bus Fare Cheat.ride for free ModusOperandi.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time is a Ceca housewife. She Boarded the bus, but did not tap.
Ah Neh Driver did not drive off first. waiting for her to tap and be seated.
Pretended to give the 'Oh i forgot to tap' face expreasion. Then only she slowly take out her wallet with multiple zipper pockets.
Ah neh Driver buay tahan, slowly move off.
Ceca housewife then went thru a very well rehearsed open zip, close zip, on all the pockets of the wallet. Seemingly looking for the ez link card. She slipped in a 'Chek' sound, to sound self deprecating. for her absentmindedness.
It seemed that she unzipped and zipped up the same wallet compartment twice. After apparently unable to find the card, she gave up and pressed the bell to signal to get off the next stop.
Wah, so considerate to SBS ahh. Show people you are honest, cannot makan free ride. doing the right thing as any honest passenger would.
The driver stopped at the next stop, opened the doors, she stepped off swiftly, kept her wallet and then walked off to a ceca infested condo. I gestured ah neh driver, apa macham? ah Neh driver shake head and gestured, 'she never pay' seemingly resigned to their tricks. Driver drove off shaking his head.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretended to give the 'Oh i forgot to tap' face expreasion. Then only she slowly take out her wallet with multiple zipper pockets.
Ceca housewife then went thru a very well rehearsed open zip, close zip, on all the pockets of the wallet. Seemingly looking for the ez link card. She slipped in a 'Chek' sound, to sound self deprecating. for her absentmindedness.
It seemed that she unzipped and zipped up the same wallet compartment twice. After apparently unable to find the card, she gave up and pressed the bell to signal to get off the next stop.
Wah, so considerate to SBS ahh. Show people you are honest, cannot makan free ride. doing the right thing as any honest passenger would.
The driver stopped at the next stop, opened the doors, she stepped off swiftly, kept her wallet and then walked off to a ceca infested condo. I gestured ah neh driver, apa macham? ah Neh driver shake head and gestured, 'she never pay' seemingly resigned to their tricks. Driver drove off shaking his head.
It was an honest mistake. Let's move on. :cool:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
l

last wk I was at parkway ...a ceca pundek w trolley laden with grocery demanded that I shud exit to the left of the lift becos she was blocking half of the lift to the right. I told her off...saying Indian go back to India...she was vibisibly shakened and froze in anger
Another Ramesh but pundek one...WHO TF DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? DRIVE THEM BACK THESE LEECHES N DOTTERS OF RAPISTS
AS FAR AS I M CONCERED THEY ARE NOT WELCOMED AT ALL....THIS IS MY COUMTRY...THIS IS MY LAND

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public transport should be free

pagePropertiesImage.jpg

Go KL City Bus is a city bus service in Kuala Lumpur which takes you to the city’s most popular districts, train stations, shopping malls, and landmarks - completely free of charge!
Easily recognized due to its lilac-coloured exterior, the air-conditioned bus has a maximum capacity of 65 passengers and is equipped with free Wi-Fi as well as wheelchair ramps for the disabled.
Go KL City Bus serves four main routes called the Green, Purple, Blue, and Red Line, running daily at five-minute intervals during peak hours and 15-minute intervals during off-peak hours. Passengers can easily hop on and off at more than 10 official Go KL City Bus stops at each route, which are situated close to easy-to-spot landmarks – perfect for travellers looking to do some sightseeing, shopping, and dining in Kuala Lumpur city centre.
Go KL City Bus Lines

Green Line
The Green Line commutes between KLCC and Bukit Bintang, with stops near Suria KLCC, Pavilion KL, Sungei Wang Shopping Mall, and Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Purple Line
The Purple Line take passengers from Bukit Bintang district to Chinatown and back, stopping at Menara KL Tower, Pudu Sentral Bus Terminal, and Pasar Seni LRT Train Station.
Red Line
If you want to travel to the city from KL Sentral, take the Red Line route which commutes towards Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, with Go KL City Bus stops available at Chow Kit, Muzium Negara, Tune Hotel, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square), and Kuala Lumpur KTM Station.
Blue Line
Lastly, the Blue Line takes passengers from Medan Mara to Bukit Bintang, where they can get off at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Starhill Gallery, KL Sogo, and Campbell Complex.

go-kl-citybus-map.jpg

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public transport should be free

pagePropertiesImage.jpg

Go KL City Bus is a city bus service in Kuala Lumpur which takes you to the city’s most popular districts, train stations, shopping malls, and landmarks - completely free of charge!
Easily recognized due to its lilac-coloured exterior, the air-conditioned bus has a maximum capacity of 65 passengers and is equipped with free Wi-Fi as well as wheelchair ramps for the disabled.
Go KL City Bus serves four main routes called the Green, Purple, Blue, and Red Line, running daily at five-minute intervals during peak hours and 15-minute intervals during off-peak hours. Passengers can easily hop on and off at more than 10 official Go KL City Bus stops at each route, which are situated close to easy-to-spot landmarks – perfect for travellers looking to do some sightseeing, shopping, and dining in Kuala Lumpur city centre.
Go KL City Bus Lines

Green Line
The Green Line commutes between KLCC and Bukit Bintang, with stops near Suria KLCC, Pavilion KL, Sungei Wang Shopping Mall, and Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Purple Line
The Purple Line take passengers from Bukit Bintang district to Chinatown and back, stopping at Menara KL Tower, Pudu Sentral Bus Terminal, and Pasar Seni LRT Train Station.
Red Line
If you want to travel to the city from KL Sentral, take the Red Line route which commutes towards Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, with Go KL City Bus stops available at Chow Kit, Muzium Negara, Tune Hotel, Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square), and Kuala Lumpur KTM Station.
Blue Line
Lastly, the Blue Line takes passengers from Medan Mara to Bukit Bintang, where they can get off at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Starhill Gallery, KL Sogo, and Campbell Complex.

Syed,

Thanks but I would not want go KL.

Those motorbike snatch thief may rob my Birkin bag given to me by AhRose$AhJib.

=JC=

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u import these scammer cheater fraudster swindler from the 2.7 billion tiong+ceca virus nations, you bring with them all the depravations immoral lewd insane diseased characteristics that continue to infest their homelands.

what was the point of importing tens of millions of turd worlders straight from the slums?

is there any accountability? is there rule of law under lee dynasty and whore jinx's dictatorship ?

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak, this kind of monkey trick is aplenty in SG buses. Go see this trickery in action at the bus stops in Little India. Groups of ah nehs would clamber to board the bus at the same time, push their way in without tapping their bus cards or paying the fare while the poor bus driver would only look on helplessly. What to do but to "see and no see"?

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, this kind of monkey trick is aplenty in SG buses. Go see this trickery in action at the bus stops in Little India. Groups of ah nehs would clamber to board the bus at the same time, push their way in without tapping their bus cards or paying the fare while the poor bus driver would only look on helplessly. What to do but to "see and no see"?
We are not against indian workers. We need them to do construction. We don't mix up foreign workers who are low income with white collar CeCa indians shits who are well paid and stay in condo.