• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA 2 - Sinkie Condo Guards 1

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.mci.gov.sg/pressroom/ne...m/2007/10/the-tata-crucible-the-business-quiz

The Tata Crucible, the Business Quiz
29/10/2007

Speech By Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister For Community Development, Youth And Sports & Second Minister For Information, Communications And The Arts, At The Tata Crucible, The Business Quiz, On Wednesday 24 October 2007, At 7.15pm At The University Cultural Centre

Ladies and gentleman, let me first say, this has been very humbling event. Especially for those of us who would like to think we are young but certainly older than all these participants here. I think all the participants have done really, really well. You are young, bright and quick people with wide interests, and capable of lateral thinking. Your future will be good. So, congratulations to all of you and especially to the winners.

2. I would also like to thank Tata for choosing to hold their first overseas competition here. There is actually a long history between the Tata Group and Singapore.

3. I want to say, on behalf of the Singapore government, that we appreciate the achievements of Tata and the close mutually beneficial business relationship we have had over the years. We are now witnessing a renaissance of that relationship. As India rises, Singapore continues to prosper as a key node in South East Asia . You may be aware that we signed a Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement two years ago. Trade and investments, as well as a number of Indian companies and Singapore companies are all growing very well.

4. The future is bright and it offers many opportunities, especially for bright young people, to seize, as long as you continue to be quick and broad-minded and be able to draw multiple sources of information, put them together and paint a story. I think the winning team today illustrated that beautifully.

5. Let me end by congratulating all participants again, not just those on stage, but also many of you in the audience. And again, thank you to the Tata Group. It has been a wonderful occasion.

------
https://www.business-standard.com/a...ugh-operating-environment-119081401877_1.html

Vistara loss doubles to Rs 831 crore amid tough operating environment
August 15, 2019

The Tata-Singapore Airlines joint venture Vistara’s losses nearly doubled to Rs 831 crore in 2018-19 (FY19)
in a tough operating environment, which also saw its peers post weak results.

The airline, however, is expected to improve its financial performance in the current financial year, as it expands its network and gets a boost in premium-class occupancy following the closure of Jet Airways.

Vistara had reported a loss of Rs 431 crore in the previous financial year. The airline’s latest loss figure is mentioned in Tata Sons’ annual report for 2018-19. The report does not give the details of revenue and break-up of expenses.

pm-narendra-modis-4-day-visit-to-malaysia-and-singapore.jpg

Sinkees can't handle the snakes. The PAP has been taken for a loooooong ride to hell.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singapore on the way to become a Indian infested country. Good luck Sinkies! Heng ah, I have options to get out and come back here for holidays. Lol :biggrin:
Good for you!

That's the way to outsmart the Pappies!

I have all my CPF in cash with me!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So.....this Ramesh Erramalli episode blew up on Oct 26. Lasted for a week.

Then blown over.

This is sinkie standard. After 1 week forget.

It's okay. Ramesh provided quite a focused talking point, which gave rise to lots of other CECA related matters.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even SAF only train for 7 day war. After 7 days can surrender liao.
The annual Mindef budget is humongous. We have been funding the SAF since 1967....52 yrs with such a a large annual budget. All these wasted money just to fight 1 7 day war? NS is a waste of time, money and lives

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The annual Mindef budget is humongous. We have been funding the SAF since 1967....52 yrs with such a a large annual budget. All these wasted money just to fight 1 7 day war? NS is a waste of time, money and lives

One must understand why NS was first started in 1967...exogenous factors have changed and moved on. Do we still really need a conscript army?

Even if we still do, re-look the requirements. Make NS applicable to both sexes.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
One must understand why NS was first started in 1967...exogenous factors have changed and moved on. Do we still really need a conscript army?

Even if we still do, re-look the requirements. Make NS applicable to both sexes.

What about trans people or gays or lesbians?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i maybe anti PAP, curse and fuc these JLB and blood suckers... i am proud to have served my 30 months NS + 13 years reserve service...
cos i know in time of war i will know how to hold a AR15 and protect my family... but not the country :geek:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
i maybe anti PAP, curse and fuc these JLB and blood suckers... i am proud to have served my 30 months NS + 13 years reserve service...
cos i know in time of war i will know how to hold a AR15 and protect my family... but not the country :geek:

IMG_20191106_142651.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's nothing to protect. If you wish the best for your family, the last thing you want is to waste your life as cannon fodder for a regime which does not care about you.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound confused. NS has brainwashed ur puny brain. What is there to protect? PAP has already said it's Singapore Incorporated. You are protecting the foreigners?