• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CECA 2 - Sinkie Condo Guards 1

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Customers always right. When will sinkies ever learn? Ah pek jaga worked hard but not smart! As a senior supervisor......hmmm....he ought to know whos his paymaster! :smile:

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/yyw9n7tg

1uqXRt5.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The condo management did the right thing in following my advice to sack the security company for their role in harassing Ramesh. If the company had fired the guard dogs for uploading the video that led to Ramesh being doxxed, they would not have been fired for their unprofessionalism.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The condo management did the right thing in following my advice to sack the security company for their role in harassing Ramesh. If the company had fired the guard dogs for uploading the video that led to Ramesh being doxxed, they would not have been fired for their unprofessionalism.

Go fuck yourself lah
Your parents should regret giving birth to you seeing you suck shitskin's dick
Might as well say CPF scheme also your idea :FU:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go fuck yourself lah
Your parents should regret giving birth to you seeing you suck shitskin's dick
Might as well say CPF scheme also your idea :FU:

Except that I adviced the condo board to fire the security company for sending over a bunch of old farts to be security guards. That shithead of a dog who was rude to Ramesh was really the final straw. CPF clearly wasn't my idea, but it's a great idea!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except that I adviced the condo board to fire the security company for sending over a bunch of old farts to be security guards. That shithead of a dog who was rude to Ramesh was really the final straw. CPF clearly wasn't my idea, but it's a great idea!

Advice your chee bye lah
If Pinky asked you for a blowjob confirm you swallowed

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Lol! Sinkies really "win" lor.

All the ruckus and sign petition to sack Ramesh Erramalli and then end up is the security guards who get sacked.

Win liao lor.

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Writing is on the wall. CECASTE Rules.

Tharman and ho ching words carry no weight.

not even a whimper from CAQ lee hsien loong .

Goes to show that the pap is powerless, tied, bounded and gagged by the CECA agreement.

Better to vote out lee hsien loong grc and vote out pap to save sg.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Writing is on the wall. CECASTE Rules.

Tharman and ho ching words carry no weight.

not even a whimper from CAQ lee hsien loong .

Goes to show that the pap is powerless, tied, bounded and gagged by the CECA agreement.

Better to vote out lee hsien loong grc and vote out pap to save sg.

I read it as Singapore is in actual fact part of India as far as job market is concerned!

You are now competing with all of India! And looks like the Indians have the advantage in the high end paying job market.

Good luck sinkies! Lol!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.mci.gov.sg/pressroom/ne...m/2007/10/the-tata-crucible-the-business-quiz

The Tata Crucible, the Business Quiz
29/10/2007

Speech By Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister For Community Development, Youth And Sports & Second Minister For Information, Communications And The Arts, At The Tata Crucible, The Business Quiz, On Wednesday 24 October 2007, At 7.15pm At The University Cultural Centre

Ladies and gentleman, let me first say, this has been very humbling event. Especially for those of us who would like to think we are young but certainly older than all these participants here. I think all the participants have done really, really well. You are young, bright and quick people with wide interests, and capable of lateral thinking. Your future will be good. So, congratulations to all of you and especially to the winners.

2. I would also like to thank Tata for choosing to hold their first overseas competition here. There is actually a long history between the Tata Group and Singapore.

3. I want to say, on behalf of the Singapore government, that we appreciate the achievements of Tata and the close mutually beneficial business relationship we have had over the years. We are now witnessing a renaissance of that relationship. As India rises, Singapore continues to prosper as a key node in South East Asia . You may be aware that we signed a Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement two years ago. Trade and investments, as well as a number of Indian companies and Singapore companies are all growing very well.

4. The future is bright and it offers many opportunities, especially for bright young people, to seize, as long as you continue to be quick and broad-minded and be able to draw multiple sources of information, put them together and paint a story. I think the winning team today illustrated that beautifully.

5. Let me end by congratulating all participants again, not just those on stage, but also many of you in the audience. And again, thank you to the Tata Group. It has been a wonderful occasion.

------
https://www.business-standard.com/a...ugh-operating-environment-119081401877_1.html

Vistara loss doubles to Rs 831 crore amid tough operating environment
August 15, 2019

The Tata-Singapore Airlines joint venture Vistara’s losses nearly doubled to Rs 831 crore in 2018-19 (FY19)
in a tough operating environment, which also saw its peers post weak results.

The airline, however, is expected to improve its financial performance in the current financial year, as it expands its network and gets a boost in premium-class occupancy following the closure of Jet Airways.

Vistara had reported a loss of Rs 431 crore in the previous financial year. The airline’s latest loss figure is mentioned in Tata Sons’ annual report for 2018-19. The report does not give the details of revenue and break-up of expenses.

pm-narendra-modis-4-day-visit-to-malaysia-and-singapore.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The condo management should be taken to task. By firing the security firm, the condo management has shown that it is siding the Ah Nehs instead of sinkees.

Time to make the condo management pay for its crime!