• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCS talk cock in parliament, refused to give data to show he's not

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
my God!!!!

CCS is the next imbecile of south east asia after pinky.....
i dont know what to say.....his standard of spoken english can be a minister:rolleyes:
This is why i suggest halimah be the next PM. Only sinkie bumis will be guaranteed jobs.no job guarantee for immigrants.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be retire from Temasek join PAP? She is obviously minister calibre m I rite?

She is made for greater things.
She will be one of the few to qualify for the presidency.
Under stringent rules now, expect the bar to be raised for
candidates to have managed effectively $XXX billions before
they will be even given the application form.

Lim Boon Heng to be the seat warmer in the meantime? With
the Red One as PM? Politics is the art of the impossible.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho ho ho should run as a Minister or shut up.

It's more fun to be the Empress Dowager. :biggrin:

11960055_429596293894877_6734712317724698085_n.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The infamous Empress Dowager Cixi ruled as regent for almost 50 years, over three separate occasions, during the reigns of her son Emperor Tongzhi and her nephew Emperor Guangxu, between the years 1861 and 1908. Perhaps realising how she had ruined China, she was reported as saying on her deathbed, “Henceforth, no woman must interfere in the affairs of state.”

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
EMPEROR DOWAGER CIXI
The influence of Empress Dowager Cixi expedited the end of Imperial China.

The widow of Emperor Xianfeng, who ruled from 1851 to 1861, Cixi was regent for her infant son Tongzhi from 1862 to 1874, then for her three-year-old nephew Guangxu, who ruled for 46 years with Cixi considered the real power behind the throne.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
EMPEROR DOWAGER CIXI
The influence of Empress Dowager Cixi expedited the end of Imperial China.

The widow of Emperor Xianfeng, who ruled from 1851 to 1861, Cixi was regent for her infant son Tongzhi from 1862 to 1874, then for her three-year-old nephew Guangxu, who ruled for 46 years with Cixi considered the real power behind the throne.
No. It was the eunuchs lah! Corrupted self serving eunuchs fed her misinformation. First is to rid the eunuch menace. :mad: