• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCS: I don't mince words...

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Many of them have attended my close-door dialogues and they know I do not mince words when presenting hard truths and trade-offs."
- Chan Chun Sing, ST 20/2/2020

There you have it, from the man himself - in his eyes, Singaporeans are idiots and they have disgraced the country.

What do you think?
dare to voice it, dare to own up.
if not, he's no different from keyboard warrior

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a difference between straight talking and bitching. When you tell it like it is up in a person's face with 'hard truths', that's straight talking. When you do it behind closed doors and hope that it never gets out of it, that's bitching!!!
No need to mince your words cuz it's nicely chopped up with singlish, dialects and what have you. It's perfect!!
hanor, he may think that by being hard-hitting and straight-up behind closed-doors or shifting to a kinder politik-talk in front of the masses may show him as a minister for all seasons. in reality most sinkies (and those foreigners he referenced-to), detest his castigating and patronising demeanour in labelling them kiasu, idiotic etc - and being the person for what he really is! :redface:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Many of them have attended my close-door dialogues and they know I do not mince words when presenting hard truths and trade-offs."
- Chan Chun Sing, ST 20/2/2020

There you have it, from the man himself - in his eyes, Singaporeans are idiots and they have disgraced the country.

What do you think?
Is he a Man or a fake man?