• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious CCS disparages ALL Singaporeans in leaked grassroot speech...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used the word "idiot" many times in the leaked 18-minute speech to describe Singaporeans.

"Singaporeans must not behave like idiots"...
"Our behaviour will kill us, not the virus."

He kept disparaging "social media" and how it is damaging Singapore.
Criticised the HK govt.

And of course, his trademark "kee chiu" a couple of times when he asked the audience
some questions.

jw5

Loyal
Picture of idiot. :biggrin:

T5VI9.gif

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mask confession shows pap weakness, but largely he talks sense. And its true hoarders are idiots.

think he was briefing market towkays

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he said that, he is just saying what most of us thinking. GIve him a beer! I am thinking of switching camp and vote for PAP!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he said that, he is just saying what most of us thinking. GIve him a beer! I am thinking of switching camp and vote for PAP!
Credits will be given to him if he say thanks to those idiots that I'm now 一人之下万人之上 哈哈哈哈 KNN