• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCPee prepping for war after their National day.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And forcing civilians to join the PLA.

IMG_20200921_123343.jpg

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
To ask 36 to 45 to serve and fight, they really lack of manpower for a 1.6 billion population country.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To ask 36 to 45 to serve and fight, they really lack of manpower for a 1.6 billion population country.
These commie fuckers are ordering peasants to fight to preserve their own power, while their own family members and ill-gotten wealth are safely tucked overseas...

Sounds just like our Piss And Poop, isn't it ?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from the recent airspace intrusion in Taiwan, i believe that the Taiwanese will not dare to fire the first shot even if Chinese warplanes fly past taiwan.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging from the recent airspace intrusion in Taiwan, i believe that the Taiwanese will not dare to fire the first shot even if Chinese warplanes fly past taiwan.
Never say never when it comes to war. Too many variables involved. Anything could be a flashpoint that will trigger off WW3.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah but Winnie is a madman, he might be triggered if the USA establishes full diplomatic ties with Taiwan. :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah but Winnie is a madman, he might be triggered if the USA establishes full diplomatic ties with Taiwan. :biggrin:

Singapore should. Taiwan helped us more in the past than China.
I will not treat my friend like that.
This is why people like me can't be a politician.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore should. Taiwan helped us more in the past than China.
I will not treat my friend like that.
This is why people like me can't be a politician.
Don't count on it. Our traitorous gahmen has its mouth deep inside Winnie Xi's cock.

Last edited: