• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CCP Banks cheat and steal their own Chinese citizens' money. CCP commiecunts gov say it is ok.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

大陸五間村鎮銀行提不出錢 卻依舊正常營業?!帳面數字全造假!聯合第三方網路平台已經完全不存在!民眾維權卻反被公安噴辣椒!《蕭若元:蕭氏新聞台》2022-05-30​

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

大陸五間村鎮銀行提不出錢 卻依舊正常營業?!帳面數字全造假!聯合第三方網路平台已經完全不存在!民眾維權卻反被公安噴辣椒!《蕭若元:蕭氏新聞台》2022-05-30​

Go fuck white camel...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mainland Tiongs have been robbed blind by the CCP regime since 1949.

There's no point getting upset now. A bit too late.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who got scammed by the recent OCBC scandal at least got their money refunded. Commie banks how to trust like that?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go fuck white camel...
CCP bank fuck their own citizen and cheat their money, you are okay with that? That proof you are the real traitor of China Chinese, you commiecunt dog!

No wonder your wife and mother beg me to fuck them as they are so disgusted with a fucking retarded traitor like you.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kiss your US$ as much as you can… it’s value is almost equivalent to hell money now
0B4545DC-0587-4203-8D94-E4128E1E580F.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP bank fuck their own citizen and cheat their money, you are okay with that? That proof you are the real traitor of China Chinese, you commiecunt dog!

No wonder your wife and mother beg me to fuck them as they are so disgusted with a fucking retarded traitor like you.
You fucking imperialist pig... you mother let me fuck her many times.... didn't she told you before.... go fuck yrslf.... Fucktonese fishing villager HKie bastard u....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking imperialist pig... you mother let me fuck her many times.... didn't she told you before.... go fuck yrslf.... Fucktonese fishing villager HKie bastard u....
As expected of a retarded traitor commiecunt dog who only can copy others. Even your mother and wife are so sick of you that they beg me to fuck them to escape your stupidity. LOL!....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As expected of a retarded traitor commiecunt dog who only can copy others. Even your mother and wife are so sick of you that they beg me to fuck them to escape your stupidity. LOL!....

Motherfucker like you can only go fuck old juice grandmother.... knn...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the best statement to describe that loser @tanwahtiu. He's really fucked until cannot be fucked anymore.