• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ccb Indian bitch should get for bullying vulnerable people to death

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not only sadistic, nasty and inhuman. They are murderers.
And they got the cheek to ask for name not to be published to protect their children. That’s why such sadist nasty bastards are always good parents in their children’s eyes indeed. Nevermind these hypocrites got no shame they not just never protect the maid‘s child, they abused the child’s mother to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
zaobao said she was tortured for at least 9 months until she died

被告盖娅蒂丽虐待24岁缅甸籍女佣磅艾赫多恩(Piang Ngaih Don)至少九个月,女佣每天受虐,体重降至24公斤,最终被活活折磨至死。
Why no precise period? must be the policeman ex husband covered the tracks

jw5

Loyal
Is he terminated? The straits times news only said he suspended since 2016. The racist guy was terminated so quickly within a month but murderer abuser can get suspended for so long. Wtf

Perhaps he has only been suspended. The other forummer mentioned ex police officer so I thought he may have been terminated already. Whatever the case, this is an active police officer committing a very serious and heinous crime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chuputty and dhall is so easy to cook so i dunno why they needed a maid?
Husband complicit so why is he let off! He witnessed this everyday!
What compensation will maid family get? No insurance, no pay.
Unfortunately there will be no compensation without the victim’s child suing. A nobody’s life - just like my life - is cheap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps he has only been suspended. The other forummer mentioned ex police officer so I thought he may have been terminated already. Whatever the case, this is an active police officer committing a very serious and heinous crime.
They should have terminated him. The lecturer also terminated before his police case closed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately there will be no compensation without the victim’s child suing. A nobody’s life - just like my life - is cheap.
Come to think of it. Maybe her fellow countrymen may rally to help her get justice or donation or compensation indeed. Not sinkies but other country people possible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg Zaobao said in the trial this morning she blamed the maid for turning her from good employer to maid torturer and the judge says she has no repentance and would have given her life sentence if not for the mental factor.
So life sentence is more than 30 years. I thought life sentence is less than 20 years?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it. Maybe her fellow countrymen may rally to help her get justice or donation or compensation indeed. Not sinkies but other country people possible.
Ya her life will not be cheap. Make the indian bitch and family pay for it and give compensation to the maid’s child.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows? The vicious Indian bitch psychopath murderer could be a racist and the race of the previous 4 domestic helpers are either her own race or indon.
Zaobao say three previous maids straits times say four. alamak who to trust like that?

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he terminated? The straits times news only said he suspended since 2016. The racist guy was terminated so quickly within a month but murderer abuser can get suspended for so long. Wtf
The world knows that you have been terminated at work for your sexual desire :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zaobao say three previous maids straits times say four. alamak who to trust like that?
I will choose to trust zaobao on such details anytime. Looking at how RACIST evil filthy Malaysian Indians like @hollowman gang up to bully me, they should check up the race of the previous three maids indeed.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is hollowman also Sinkie clone? I hardly read his posts but he has been following me around targeting me non stop.
IIbonrU.gif