• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caution: Leegime is now at Last Stage of Terminal Cancer

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While the PAP is not exactly on its last legs, it is a sad development on the psyche of the country when its citizens are actually happy that the party/government has cocked up. In the early days, we would have defended to our last breath on why such incidents are aberations, that such things happen when foreigners bring up the matter and we all get defensive. Now, citizens join in the 'celebrations' of anything which smacks of incompetence and even for things which the government has totally no control.

It just goes to show how much the stocks of the MIWs have dropped. And Wooden Goh, with a straight face was reported in today's papers expressing his happiness that actually the people and the government were on the same wavelength.

Is this guy dumb or DUMB? And he was our PM and now Ass-Emeritus Minister?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
grand wizard Lee yet to make public appearance....will his death be kept state secret like his spouse.. to milk maximum sympathy vote for Punggol BE?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They're not dumb but thinks the majority of SG are still not internet savvy. Last time every1 believes what the newspapers report. They think we are still in this era...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tissue rejection, MHC incompatibility, no thanks to political inbreeding hor, all recessive genes showing up, semua habis :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

once again me kopi salutes my well learned brudder Zhihau....an eugenic explosion that will propel the party into the next great leap forward or dive into the catastrophic precipitous cliff below....it's everyone's guess....

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
once again me kopi salutes my well learned brudder Zhihau....an eugenic explosion that will propel the party into the next great leap forward or dive into the catastrophic precipitous cliff below....it's everyone's guess....
Yes,old man Angel Uncle,that's better,you don't know then no harm to say so,cheers

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The economic power of this land is in the hands of LKY and cronies. Do you think these cronies will give up their priviedges?
They will run this country to the ground, if they have to, to keep their money and priviedges.

LKY robbed the rich and redistributed to the poor in the 60s and 70s.
LHL robbed the poor and redistributed to the rich in the 2000s.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
an eugenic explosion that will propel the party into the next great leap forward or dive into the catastrophic precipitous cliff below....it's everyone's guess....

then wait for the next cambrian explosion loh, so isn't that the same as PAP imploding from within? :p:p:p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then wait for the next cambrian explosion loh, so isn't that the same as PAP imploding from within? :p:p:p

Bro Zhihau, you are a very knowledgeable forummer. I salute and respect you very much. I think the Cambrian Explosion is a universal and global phenomenon. To compare the implosion of the PAP with the Cambrian Explosion would not be very appropriate right ? Maybe metaphorically, it speaks volumes the enormity of the task ahead?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is indeed a metaphor, the implosion wouldn't be termed as a task but an event :p:p:p

There is no task as the Leegime is full of too much tumours. Look at ecology. So many great biological structures are meaningless if it is consume by tumours. Just a shell. It is an event. What can you do to
a tree that has been eaten up inside? There is no task. It is a figment of imagination by Leegime people who know it and some I believe are cashing out before 2016 like the Najib regime in Malaysia.

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is Stage 2 or 3, not yet Stage 4.

Arf Arf, I am Vader the Dog. I love barking here!! Arf Arf!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP = Lee Family Dynasty..............period.............

so don't talk about change...............it's like the mafia.................

just hope the elections have not been rigged all these years................