• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caught on camera: Woman peeing inside lift

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to join the debate and/or discussion, but I fear for my life and my loved ones if I write the wrong thing here. I may even have to re-locate or go into hiding thereafter. :(

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you have cited as an example is actually a gross misrepresentation of what Chinese culture is actually like. It was enforced by The powers that were during those tumultous years. I hear from some reliable and highly placed sources that this travesty is going to be addressed very soon and that the portrait is going to be history.
Just so that I correct your misconception , the Chinese are actually a very refined, articulate and considerate people.

There are so many Chinese around so quantitavely,more such events like these would involve them. I have lots of stories about Chinese doing heroic, kind and selfless deeds and I could post them later if you like.

Cool Story bro. I gagged on my Morning coffee. Allow me to past a judgment yah, An individual who is of Chinese descent i believe can be "Refined", "Articulate", "Heroic", "Kind", "Selfless" and be a "Considerate individual but Racial stereotypes will not allow it, If you want to generalize then your comments are comical.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happen to Resident racist, This is the exact sort of topic that he should be spending the whole day Hovering around. I hope resident.racist is ok and alive kicking or maybe its just because the TOP COCKs are the ones who are commenting.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
what about the jews?
the mongolians probably destroyed several tribes from this planet once upon a time.

The Jews are the ones who have moved mankind forward in all fields. I love the Jews. They produce the world's best scientists, doctors, entertainers and inventors. Jews are responsible for laying the foundations of quantum physics which have led to the invention of devices which we type away at today.

Long live the Jews.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This aqui guy probably a Rah clone.

Cool Story bro. I gagged on my Morning coffee. Allow me to past a judgment yah, An individual who is of Chinese descent i believe can be "Refined", "Articulate", "Heroic", "Kind", "Selfless" and be a "Considerate individual but Racial stereotypes will not allow it, If you want to generalize then your comments are comical.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the woman peeing in the lift must be doing something heroic that we dont recognise or understand.
Maybe she was trying to disinfect the lift.

There are so many Chinese around so quantitavely,more such events like these would involve them. I have lots of stories about Chinese doing heroic, kind and selfless deeds and I could post them later if you like.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, they gave the world the car bomb. Oh, but that was for freedom of the race, of course.

No, I'm not anti-semitic; I'm just hoping for a deeper perspective of history. The contribution of Jewish people in the last century has been obviously tremendous and deserving of praise, but let's not forget that they, too, stand on the shoulders of giants, among them the Chinese, the Indians and the Islamic peoples (order is alphabetical.) And guess what? The greatest Jewish scientists acknowledge these contributions from their past. It is often the misguided nationalists or -philes of one form or another who press their racist and bigoted agenda.

The Jews are the ones who have moved mankind forward in all fields. I love the Jews. They produce the world's best scientists, doctors, entertainers and inventors. Jews are responsible for laying the foundations of quantum physics which have led to the invention of devices which we type away at today.

Long live the Jews.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose the woman peeing in the lift must be doing something heroic that we dont recognise or understand.

I cant honestly answer this but I'll try to speak with the lady concerned and it may turn out that you are right .

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do. I love fiction.

I'll try my best, time permitting to look up some previous news articles to support my statements. Just be a little patient.

As for your reading preference, just do a google search and you will be able to locate many fairy tales stories to suit your mental age which i gauge to be about 6.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get yourself another cup of coffee and please pay for quality. Cheap coffee does cause gagging and you should know that by now.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal

Long live the Jews.

Boss, in short, they (the Jews) are the chosen people of God!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Bro, you nearly killed me with this. I nearly died of laughter. Masterpiece or should I say priceless.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what Chinese culture was like 5000 years ago as I wasn't around. However, what I've seen during my lifetime is pretty pathetic.

To start off with, why do the Chinese hang a giant portrait in Tienanmen Sq of the man who murdered more Chinese than the Japs did? Strange culture if you ask me.

GOES FUCK YOUR MOTHER ...... FUCKING BASTARD, KNN bu CCB

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Bro, you nearly killed me with this. I nearly died of laughter. Masterpiece or should I say priceless.

Tks bro. Really, I was trying hard to comprehend.

Today, the ST has a pic of another female (this time a teacher) lifting up a young student by his ears, and he was screaming while she was smiling for the cameras.

The Malays will never be heroes.

Last edited: