• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Carousell posts $7m revenue and $25m loss in 2018!!!!!!

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLnnyZJ.png

https://tinyurI.com/y22cs76w

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN rook rike misuse of funds for personal enjoyment and gains KNN
Don't be ah pek lah. This is not a chinaman company. Image is important. The potential is important. Investors will jump in if they can sell their story.
They are spending what they do not have. They need to fine tune their business model. They already have successful ebay to learn from. Give x number of free listings to each registered user. Beyond that, each listing is chargeable. And there needs to be an expiration date for each listing, it can't be forever and hog up virtual storage space. And disallow search/key word spam, a lot of bandwidth is wasted. I tried searching for a used $50 Seiko 5 watch (my dream watch) but a few hundred other non-Seiko watches appeared in the results. How the fuck am I suppose to afford a Panerai or a Batik Felip when I pick cardboard for a living?:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried searching for a used $50 Seiko 5 watch (my dream watch) but a few hundred other non-Seiko watches appeared in the results. How the fuck am I suppose to afford a Panerai or a Batik Felip when I pick cardboard for a living?:biggrin:
KNN the problem lies here lo KNN everyone also buying and selling karang guni stuff KNN who would want to pay for the listing KNN when comes to panerai stuff conman starts to come in liao who want to be the sucker KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are spending what they do not have. They need to fine tune their business model. They already have successful ebay to learn from. Give x number of free listings to each registered user. Beyond that, each listing is chargeable. And there needs to be an expiration date for each listing, it can't be forever and hog up virtual storage space. And disallow search/key word spam, a lot of bandwidth is wasted. I tried searching for a used $50 Seiko 5 watch (my dream watch) but a few hundred other non-Seiko watches appeared in the results. How the fuck am I suppose to afford a Panerai or a Batik Felip when I pick cardboard for a living?:biggrin:
Actually they should find way to identify who are the regular & fulltime sellers and start charging them and leave the rest alone KNN some people uses it to make a living KNN