• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

carousell cheater exposed https://sg.carousell.com/lumoss/

• Thread starter Deleted member 105665
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105665

hi all don't ever buy item from this guy https://sg.carousell.com/lumoss/

mother fucker he will request meet then on spot slash your price then his trick comes in when you refuse to cut price he will say pay you part of money and the rest pay you in paylah or etc but do not trust him, my fren kena after a while he mia wont respond to sms call and no transfer of money through paylah. he is driving a car whenever meet up and lives in pungol and works in changi airport. wonder why changi airport want to employ such a mother fucker cheat. don't know how his parents teach him when young must be teaching him how to cheat, he dont even dare show his picture only a duck photo, must be a duck gigolo

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lives in Punggol? That tells u he is a bottom feeder liao ma.

If he stayed at Bukit Timah or Marine Parade, that's a different story right?

Jokes aside, Carousell is full of bottom feeders. That's why when I want to buy or sell something, i will make sure i never use my real number (just use a secondary number). In case shit turns bad, the person might prank call u or pester u.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN another type of lj seller ads and after confirm selling price will ask a runner to deal for them then the runner will act blur say another price then when you say KNN the seller say this price he will call the seller and the seller suddenly say a different price KNN Pcb tactics will leave you say KNN KNN KNN