• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption Your Pics.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2276924-001081F300000578-133_634x458.jpg

Ronaldo doing an imitation of a piece of bak kwa.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
292o28p.jpg

Ninabu, AF knew i am going to Old Trafford to watch his tactics,
he quickly put up 'sold out' on the ticket booth, luckily i can buy from
black market, this ticket costs me 10,000 pounds, never mind wait till
he comes to Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
292o28p.jpg

Mourinho: "Toto results: 1...4...15...18...33...42...additional number 38...WTF I got first prize! Wah piah, my Singapore bookie friend Wilson Raj Perumal very powerful, Singapore Pools he also can control."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fcl.jpg

Classic.
400 Luzern supporters dressed as sperm.
Banner reads: "When Luzern is playing, we come."
To top it all off, the Luzern supporters were at the stadium named Wankdorf. And the home team is Young Boys.

Last edited:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-0-179FB5F6000005DC-987_634x441.jpg

Wilshire: "I am so fed up playing for such a mediocre side. I want to play for champions. Maybe I should seriously consider that offer from Tampines Rovers."

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goalie de Gea is a bit weak in punching the ball, so Man U hired a professional puncher to coach de Gea.

(Amir Khan, British boxer.)<o:p></o:p>

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-2280051-17A347A4000005DC-191_634x505.jpg

Cup mascot: "Shake my hands Mr. Mancini, 'cos this will be the closest you can get to winning the FA Cup this year."