• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption this! Hint: Fake General, man-date, Pence & Wife

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make $x,xxx,xxx buy wear Pyjamas & BATA Sandals that cost RM35...omg!...don't you feel ashamed of being a Singaporeans, by looking at that picture.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mrs Pence thinking, I wear this dress and all I get is a cleaner in return.

No wonder Mrs. Pence dresses up like she is going to have a meal with the Amish..only thing missing is the Bonet!. Next time, the pinky wife, should resurrect the old days, where the women wears the white top & black pants...the SAMFOO...doesn't she look shameful in 'cleaner's lady' attire with Matching sandals. Only thing missing is that rubbermaid push cart.complete, with brooms, pails, mop etc..

Sorry...I forgot, it does not come with the accessories...ha ha ha ha

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Mrs. Pence dresses up like she is going to have a meal with the Amish..only thing missing is the Bonet!. Next time, the pinky wife, should resurrect the old days, where the women wears the white top & black pants...the SAMFOO...doesn't she look shameful in 'cleaner's lady' attire with Matching sandals. Only thing missing is that rubbermaid push cart.complete, with brooms, pails, mop etc..

Sorry...I forgot, it does not come with the accessories...ha ha ha ha

She lost money so has to sell the push cart.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Madam Ho being the husband of CAQ the regime head cum paper-General should dress appropriately for the occasion. Get some urgent tips from Angela Merkel please!
Really siasuay! She dresses like she is in CosPlay!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Ho being the husband of CAQ the regime head cum paper-General should dress appropriately for the occasion. Get some urgent tips from Angela Merkel please!
Really siasuay! She dresses like she is in CosPlay!:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Merkel is ugly. Take tips from Theresa May.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I look at it as a civil servant and his humble wife who are not extravagant. Our CPF, GIC and Temasek should be in very good hands.