• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Caption - GMS talkin to 154th reporter....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
72743_451930861327_682706327_5466461_397401_n.jpg

Reporter: U say u running in Tampines GRC, but why r u not doing any public outreach at all there?

GMS: I prefer to be in the comfort position of keyboard critic rather than getting my hands dirtied shaking hands of those damn residents in tampines...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
nsp so poor...no money to plaster their wall ...i tot GMS recently sold his flat for a windfall....so where all the money go to? :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nsp so poor...no money to plaster their wall ...i tot GMS recently sold his flat for a windfall....so where all the money go to? :rolleyes:

NSP HQ quite big and nice, decorated with antiques and rare gems. That's SF inauguration, not NSP.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS: I'll grant you an exclusive interview if you let me use your toilet

Reporter : There is a toilet here, why you want to use my toilet?

GMS : Not that kind of toilet, I mean I like to have intercourse with you, my wife away overseas and I cannot tahan

Reporter : I have to ask my mother first

Can't help posting this again :biggrin:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporter : So you said the MP's job is not really about taking care of the ward?

GMS: No, because the PAP MPs are not working full time taking care of their ward, so I should not be doing that too.

Reporter : Then what is the MP job really about?

GMS : It is about collecting that $17,000 a month salary, going to the parliament making laws, period.

Reporter : I better go home and tell my mother that you won't be taking care of the ward.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reporter : If you are elected MP in Tampines this coming election. Will you offer good discount for Tampines residents to come and buy things from your computer shop ?

GMS : Urrrrh...I will offer a free copy of free AVG antivirus or Microsoft security essentials to all my resident for their supports.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reporter : Excuse me, it's already free.

Reporter : If you are elected MP in Tampines this coming election. Will you offer good discount for Tampines residents to come and buy things from your computer shop ?

GMS : Urrrrh...I will offer a free copy of free AVG antivirus or Microsoft security essentials to all my resident for their supports.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reporter : Mr Goh, are you confident of getting at least 4% of the votes in Tampines GRC this coming GE?

GMS : I hope so. Fingers crossed. But you must understand that the job of the MP is not to win votes but to debate on policies in parliament.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noob again, when will you ever learn? LOL, dunno anything, better shut up lah, stop making a fool out of yourself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reporter: U say u running in Tampines GRC, but why r u not doing any public outreach at all there?

GMS: I prefer to be in the comfort position of keyboard critic rather than getting my hands dirtied shaking hands of those damn residents in tampines...

GMS : Lunch? Dinner? Supper?
Reporter : My father told me to beware of the 'uncle looking' type
GMS : KNN

:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reporter: just to get it right, u r sayin dat the meaning of "taking care" is different from "looking after"?:confused:

GMS: yes, exactly :wink:

Reporter: but doesn't ppl use these two phrase interchangeably to mean the same thing? :confused:

GMS: u english-educated know nuts about english...onli the chinese-educated will understand this better....:wink:

Reporter: WTF? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reporter: u like to ogle at teen sexy pic on the internet? :confused:

GMS: absolutely not! :mad:

Reporter: but wat abt sggirls.com? u registered as a member right? :confused:

GMS: oh u know abt it too...sorie i am very busy now...end of interview...:o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Eeee.... that Mr Goh Meng Seng really give me the creeps! After this press conference I better go home bathe flower water .... YUCKS!"

ylt01.jpg

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
ylt01.jpg

Reporter - I shouldn't have let them take my picture. Now all the tikos at SBF are going to to stare at me and make funny comments.