• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public-slave-whipping.gif

@ginfreely fucking whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expose your fucking cheebye.
The only thing exposed here is your FUCKFACE!
You should find a wall and bang your fucking head on it.
What a lame excuse. Explain why you took 7 years to do doxxing crime then when you have my address in 2015 . Can’t explain? You are Jeremy Quek dirty chicken angry that your fake pleasant photo is exposed. View attachment 161096

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a lame excuse. Explain why you took 7 years to do doxxing crime then when you have my address in 2015 . Can’t explain? You are Jeremy Quek dirty chicken angry that your fake pleasant photo is exposed. View attachment 161096

LOL. You can spam your Jeremy Kwek or whoever the fuck he is, you can even print it out and stick it on your ceiling. I don't give a fuck either.

You are one fucking stupid cunt who needs to be gangraped brutally, fucked with a metal rod.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. You can spam your Jeremy Kwek or whoever the fuck he is, you can even print it out and stick it on your ceiling. I don't give a fuck either.

You are one fucking stupid cunt who needs to be gangraped brutally, fucked with a metal rod.
So can’t explain. You are Jeremy Quek the cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. You can act innocent you can deny but your actions already gave you away. Pui! View attachment 161226

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should be the one to FO, if u can't hold an argument here, fake virgin slut... FO back to ur rat hole fb.... JQ n MAY, both will :whistling::whistling:
You mark Andrew yeo are the chicken that can’t win argument with me and accuse me chicken slut to win. Not the other way round. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fake virgin, action also gave you away.
Everyone can tell you are a whore, so they whistled at your cunt.
Nope my action in this forum is consistent unlike your actions that gave you away as cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. Whistling by everyone confirmed you Malaysian and sinkie and Indian Muslim chicken criminal bullies gang up to attack me, nothing to do with me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo are the chicken that can’t win argument with me and accuse me chicken slut to win. Not the other way round. Pui!

Never wash cheebye go out and spread your stinky hai smell.
I hope you get run down by car and strike by lightning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope my action in this forum is consistent unlike your actions that gave you away as cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. Whistling by everyone confirmed you Malaysian and sinkie and Indian Muslim chicken criminal bullies gang up to attack me, nothing to do with me. Pui!
@Cottonmouth your smelly Ccb actions that gave you away like stop upping Jeremy Quek thread once your photo is first posted AND upping mark Andrew yeo but not your own Jeremy Quek thread to do evil to me AND doing doxxing crime of my address seven years after you know my address in 2015

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Cottonmouth your smelly Ccb actions that gave you away like stop upping Jeremy Quek thread once your photo is first posted AND upping mark Andrew yeo but not your own Jeremy Quek thread to do evil to me AND doing doxxing crime of my address seven years after you know my address in 2015

I will slit your fucking throat and stab your fucking cheebye with a knife.
Next year your fucking corpse will be outside Mayfair naked with your cheebye missing!! Still got ah neh fucking your mouth!