• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cao guo hui go ktv no pay money? Last time he open his own ktv pub, why will he need to pay if he go his own area to have fun...

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has been doing that for donkey years. Walking around rooms ushered in & intro by mummies/owners/shareholders in high end ktvs like some dignitary drinking other peoples liquor but never see him ever open any. Entered my room twice before till I banned him from ever entering my room again!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has been doing that for donkey years. Walking around rooms ushered in & intro by mummies/owners/shareholders in high end ktvs like some dignitary drinking other peoples liquor but never see him ever open any. Entered my room twice before till I banned him from ever entering my room again!
That's how cheapskates like him score free drinks. Use celebrity status to 干杯 with other customers but the customers foot the drinks bill.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical cheapskate Sinkes you often find in night life spots. Same culture with that group leaving without paying at a Prinsep street bar.