• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8315.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
play victim mentality is like that one lah
To these inhuman Cantonese dogs @gabslut @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc they smear and abuse you and you get chronic stress and cancer it’s called just too bad, not their fault, none of their business and that’s why they and their women should suffer gangrape and the resulting stress as karma. Pui!
And of course you state facts of Cantonese dogs hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin is called you play victim. See how cruel Cantonese dogs are? They do crimes to you and you are the real victim of their crimes and their shameless dog mouth can say you play victim Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb you Malaysian Cantonese dog cancer repeat lies confirm yourself to be inhuman dog with no morals evil deceptive tell lies non stop I can’t prove when it’s you dare not swear dare not take up my virginity test challenge. 人在做天在看May you and your family women be gangraped and suffer stress and cancer. Pui!
You @musclepower aka @nightsafari clone spoke up for @blackmondy because you like to talk about watches and that’s what @nightsafari like too. You do same evil smearing hokkien virgin as sugar baby chicken, use same dirty tricks 对号入座as Malaysians and have same interest as @nightsafari and write in the same create issue out of no issue way - everything the same means you are @nightsafari clone and that’s why you dare not open mouth to swear you are not him. You open mouth to swear also cannot while you demand other people to open leg to satisfy your cb Cantonese criminal dog mouth. Hey your women is cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricated stories just like you hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim Narcissist. What do you expect? Use curse to avoid showing evidence, use scam challenge to avoid showing evidence, use clone assigning to avoid showing evidence, now use cancer.

Always curse people then expect good karma?

Show evidence can end story liao.

No evidence? But I have evidence you are not virgin leh. You were married.

But she said marriage not consummated. Proof leh?

No evidence. Non consummation can prove virginity ah?

Use one lie to cover another is like that one.

雞性難改。
You cancer Cantonese Chicken and son of chicken tell lies again that I have no evidence when it’s you dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Everyday tell lies is you say believe me virgin then smear and insult me chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim Narcissist. What do you expect? Use curse to avoid showing evidence, use scam challenge to avoid showing evidence, use clone assigning to avoid showing evidence, now use cancer.

Always curse people then expect good karma?

Show evidence can end story liao.

No evidence? But I have evidence you are not virgin leh. You were married.

But she said marriage not consummated. Proof leh?

No evidence. Non consummation can prove virginity ah?

Use one lie to cover another is like that one.

雞性難改。
And don’t act blur the same question apply to you. Did you hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin? Am I your victim of crimes? What Ccb Cantonese dog entitlement is this that your victim of abuse and defamation crimes have to prove to you LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her dishonorable behaviour extends to even putting her mother in a home instead of taking care of her personally at home. She rather spend her time in travelling up and down Singapore and Johore Bahru than showing care and concern to her mother who gave birth to her.

Is she that busy or unable to take care of her mother? Doesn't look like to me. GANSIOKBIN IS REALLY A HEARTLESS CREATURE. A DISGRACRFUL DAUGHTER.
Dishonest dishonorable Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes repeating lies that I send my mother to nursing home to win. 说谎精is you as usual whatever Cantonese dogs accused me is always what you are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @gsbslut @musclepower etc Malaysian Cantonese criminal dogs are the 说谎精 abusers murderers demanding their victim of crimes to prove their lies while I am stating FACT that they are murderers smearing me sugar baby, chicken slut, sent my mother to nursing home, black nipple l, black cb etc evil toxic lies to create chronic stress to murder me.

Thread 'Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...-crimes-are-attempting-to-kill-me-pui.362316/
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一楼一凤的姐姐。
Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut@Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc you think you act innocent don’t answer my question only can deny you are criminals doing defamation crimes to me and you are murderers attempting to kill me? Heaven got eyes and will serve karma on you and your cheap chicken family women Pui!!
As usual Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower etc prove themselves dogs abusers murderers out to murder me and they are dogs with not an ounce of human kindness insinuating insult doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up Cantonese dogs @musclepiwer @gsbslut @Cottonmouth etc proving themselves dogs and proud murderers scammers bullies with not a shred of human kindness. May they be reincarnated as women and be gangraped. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she is NOT afraid of swearing ?

死豬不怕開水燙
燒雞不得不火葬
說謊成性名譽喪
蠟炬成灰格局爛
You evil coward despicable Cantonese SCAMMER MURDERER ABUSER know you are hiding in rat hole telling evil toxic lies dare not swear say until like you won’t die and I am dying and that’s why I not scared of violent death. So shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF CHICKEN HIDING IN RAT HOLE MALAYSIAN CANTONESE GANGSTER PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
為什麼我不怕發毒誓?

死豬不怕開水燙
燒雞不畏懼火葬
說謊成性名譽喪
品行低劣格局爛
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend no see my reply and shamelessly repeat lies. Obviously everyone will die and this has nothing to do with whether one dare to swear or not. You know it and yet tell shameless lies to cover up your evil lies dare not swear and people honest dare to award Kena accused as going to die dare to die. So evil so despicable pretend don’t know the difference between violent death and dying from family history of cancer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
不怕毒誓怕舉證
處女證據別再問
原本以為眾人笨
貞操婚前已沒剩
Tsk tsk tsk everything you accused me is what your cheap Cantonese mother wife daughters are. I am a virgin with annulled marriage of course means I am a virgin prior to marriage. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to me that’s why you dare not swear scared to die a violent death. Hey proud murderer you think you don’t swear only heaven got no eyes to see you are doing daily stress to cause me cancer and will serve you karma? I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the trade mark of a victim narcissist ... chop ! chop ! chop !

Then can blame other people and distract everyone and no need to prove virginity.

Like that menopause also can blame other people.
You shameless murderer criminal pretend no see my threads with scientific evidence that you Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute are proven murderer using evil dirty tricks of daily multiple chronic stress to cause me cancer and accuse your victim of crimes as playing victim. Full of lies narcissist is you Cantonese dog that think you are emperor I am slave for you to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
做處女時,不安分,失身了!

做棄婦後,不安分,又夢想回到處女的日子。想啊想啊就精神錯亂,燒雞鳳凰傻傻說不清楚。

一切都是因為不安分守己所導致。
Tsk tsk tsk you cancer Cantonese dog son of prostitute keep spewing lies dare not swear. 贱货是你。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又來了!又岔開話題了!

全因為沒有醫生證書證明自己是自己所說的處女。

假裝不知道發誓不是證據。

沒有格局的人是這樣的。
Tell that to yourself change topic is you Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know you are the MURDERER KILLING ME. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF ME AS CHICKEN AND YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO SWEAR. 假装不知道是你贱货广东狗没证据又不敢发誓。呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
努力吧!繼續努力吧!努力把證據跟發誓掛鉤吧…事實上這裡根本沒人相信你是處女,你早就輸了!
Look at how shameless you are Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole do crimes to murder me is called winning. You will get your retribution because not every women is like yours so cheap open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories of kena thrown eggs in Taiwan to harm people. As cheap and evil as you LOSER SON OF CANTONESE CHICKEN. Pui!