• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Hakka dog son of prostitute pretend don’t understand what I already said clearly there is not much profit. You didn’t eat? your angbao is for nothing? Your angbao no need to pay for your meal? Pui!
wat dun understand ?... not much profit?, tat means ur intention is to make $$ from ur fake wedding dinner for ur fake honeymoon holiday.. knn

all ur guests came to celebrate ur happy occasion, not knowing they've been scammed !!

lau chee buy .. u better go hide under the bed whenever there's a thunderstorm. .. bloody hokkien slut...!! :geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat dun understand ?... not much profit?, tat means ur intention is to make $$ from ur fake wedding dinner for ur fake honeymoon holiday.. knn

all ur guests came to celebrate ur happy occasion, not knowing they've been scammed !!

lau chee buy .. u better go hide under the bed whenever there's a thunderstorm. .. bloody hokkien slut...!! :geek:
You shameless Malaysian dog hakka son of prostitute mark Andrew yeo kena busted still wriggling like a snake. Every couple can want to make profit but I cannot woh because you said so. I make profit means is to scam to to go honeymoon. 狗眼看人低 you Hakka Cantonese dogs son of prostitute think other people must be chicken to buy condo and must scam to go honeymoon. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiok Liao lah. That means Fredian slip lor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiok Liao lah. That means Fredian slip lor.
Nothing wrong one is called Freudian slip only according to your self admitted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY mouth. Always using same dirty trick with your Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong one is called Freudian slip only according to your self admitted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY mouth. Always using same dirty trick with your Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute pride. Pui!
Failure marriage = virgin is called Freudian slip and want to make money for wedding dinner - when every couple wants to do that - is called Freudian slip by shameless no morals @musclepower you prove yourself to be what you accused me to be NO MORALS PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I haven’t even mentioned the other proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute @iamnobody that keep starting prostitute and slut threads around me to feel like a winner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Failure marriage = virgin is called Freudian slip and want to make money for wedding dinner - when every couple wants to do that - is called Freudian slip by shameless no morals @musclepower you prove yourself to be what you accused me to be NO MORALS PUI!
@musclepower blatant LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY churning more lies put words into my mouth to say I self admit again when I didn’t. No morals despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute through and through

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower blatant LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY churning more lies put words into my mouth to say I self admit again when I didn’t. No morals despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute through and through
after kena busted telling lies @musclepower say I 丢人 and not he 丢人so shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute

Post in thread 'Ginfreely, you want this t-shirt for your birthday?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gi...t-shirt-for-your-birthday.358075/post-3966131