• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can't stand this! Treat citizens like fools, is it? Who paid for all this Wayang huh?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can't stand this! Treat citizens like fools, is it? Who paid for all this Wayang

some are born lucky. he is one of them.

Frankly, I do not think it is anything honorable to be in his position. He is just "lucky" for getting a big pay check for little (meaningful) work done. Money alone does not make a man, you know?

At least, I respected the first generation PAP old guards because those were really very very capable people like Goh Keng Swee and Toh Chin Chye.

Nowadays, the whole PA is a billion-dollar island-wide complicated web of conflict of interest, for the purpose of preventing any meaningful opposition-representation in Singapore (so-called democracy).

Last edited:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can't stand this! Treat citizens like fools, is it? Who paid for all this Wayang

Frankly, I do not think it is anything honorable to be in his position. He is just "lucky" for getting a big pay check for little (meaningful) work done. Money alone does not make a man, you know?

At least, I respected the first generation PAP old guards because those were really very very capable people like Goh Keng Swee and Toh Chin Chye.

Nowadays, the whole PA is a billion-dollar island-wide complicated web of conflict of interest, for the purpose of preventing any meaningful opposition-representation in Singapore (so-called democracy).

The old guards like Goh Keng Swee and Toh Chin Chye were paid much closer to the commoner and much less than the current ridiculous world's highest paid PAP ministers. The old guards truly served the people as their pay was not high, they deserve our respect.

The current PAP ministers are seriously overpaid, they are a bunch of blood sucking parasites leeching on the Sinkie public. To me, the PAP "elites" are the biggest welfare recipients in Singapore, huge amounts of public money goes to feeding PAP "elites" and their cronies and sycophants with ridiculously high salaries.

It is very ridiculous that a PAP minister is paid more in one day than a middle-income Sinkie's one month pay.

PAP is the root cause of Sinkies' very high living costs and medical costs. To lower living costs, Sinkies need to remove the PAP blood sucking leeches.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The old guards like Goh Keng Swee and Toh Chin Chye were paid much closer to the commoner and much less than the current ridiculous world's highest paid PAP ministers. The old guards truly served the people as their pay was not high, they deserve our respect.

The current PAP ministers are seriously overpaid, they are a bunch of blood sucking parasites leeching on the Sinkie public. To me, the PAP "elites" are the biggest welfare recipients in Singapore, huge amounts of public money goes to feeding PAP "elites" and their cronies and sycophants with ridiculously high salaries.

It is very ridiculous that a PAP minister is paid more in one day than a middle-income Sinkie's one month pay.

PAP is the root cause of Sinkies' very high living costs and medical costs. To lower living costs, Sinkies need to remove the PAP blood sucking leeches.

absolutely agree and i am with you on this.

how many of our ministers deserve their salaries? not many imo. many will likely agree that other than tharman and hsk, the rest are not worthy. especially gay loong.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha ha CCS went from bride in waiting to a bridesmaid.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://yoursdp.org/news/sdp_applies...creening_event_in_bukit_batok/2016-04-19-6117

Question to the kind SBF brothers here: What do you think? Do you think the Jurong-Clementi Town Council (JRTC) will give permission to the SDP or not? Ha ha :biggrin:

Official letter by the SDP to Jurong-Clementi Town Council (JRTC) on 19 April 2016:

The SDP has written to the Jurong-Clementi Town Council (JRTC) for permission to conduct a Health Screening Day for Bukit Batok residents. The event will be held at the basketball pavilion beside Blk 210, Bukit Batok East Avenue 6, on 30 April 2016, from 10 am to 4 pm. With qualified doctors and nurses, we will conduct screening for blood pressure and blood glucose levels on that day.

It was reported that Mr Murali recently held a carnival there and we look forward to organising our own event for Bukit Batok residents. Will keep you informed of JCTC's response.

新加坡民主党已致函裕廊-金文泰市镇理事会,申请市镇理事会的许可,来为武吉巴督的居民们进行健康检查日的活动。本次活动将于2016年4月30日的上午10时至下午4时,在大牌210座旁的篮球场举行。据报道,穆拉利先生不久前曾在同一个地点举行了一个嘉年华会,我们期待着能为武吉巴督的居民们举办本活动,我们也将让您了解裕廊-金文泰市镇理事会所做的回应。

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe that he graduated from one of the "elite" universities, but it looks like he is unable to speak as a scholar.

I am appalled by his speech.