• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can't see more than 100m

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Still see people jogging in this Haze! Crazy. If NEA says PSI 110 it must be over

Fucking useless piece of shit Yaacob! :oIo: What the fuck has he achieved during his stint as a Ministar of Environment? :oIo:
Likewise to Vivian, fucker go where where cock up. :oIo::oIo::oIo:
Elite my foot! :oIo:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Are Our seafood going to cost much more due to the HaZe Factor ?..

NEA nxt project...dun say we neber do anthing bout de haze...pls remember to vote for PAP hor...:wink:

Real men DIY

1014304_191742384319533_814767816_n.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sillypore Flyers" will be loosing a lot more $$$$ for this few days or even weeks.
The staff can now relax once corner or close shop for the time being.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Me stiLL remembered back in the Late 90's when the PSI hit cLose to the 150 LeveLs; that was when a KiLo of KumBong fish cost Us $22 doLLars !..:eek:
Quite sure I am going to see a repeat of this scenario anytime soon..:eek:

Such coincidence; just as i said PSI hitting that 150 LeVeLs; ST came them out on the HeadLines.:wink:
Having said; bet you guys Seafood prices are Upping anytime soon ! ! :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such coincidence; just as i said PSI hitting that 150 LeVeLs; ST came them out on the HeadLines.:wink:
Having said; bet you guys Seafood prices are Upping anytime soon ! ! :eek:

Forget about seafood, I think the prices of vegetables and fruits will increase.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Forget about seafood, I think the prices of vegetables and fruits will increase.
Very true; whether genuine or Not, bet many suppLiers wouLd be hopping on the Bandwagon..:eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Still see people jogging in this Haze! Crazy. If NEA says PSI 110 it must be over

Agree. Even the world's highest paid politician is powerless and incompetent.

Incompetent indeed, wait until the smoke covered whole island then ask for urgent action. Really fire fighting and last minute!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can't do a thing or don't want to do anything? I believe our govt also got large share in those oil palm companies like Golden Agri? $$$ first!

Now they're starting action to ask for a list of companies, these most expensive ministers are so inefficient and ineffective! All this while they rather quarrel with WP or spend disproportionate efforts on unimportant food tray return exercise, shows that they are paid millions but don't know what is important and urgent.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wah... not bad, my post #42 got materialize in the form of a picture! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oni artist impression...de real thing chiu had 2 wait...dey not sure...whether...TDK or Panasonic...sales manageress which 1 can gib better blowjob...:p:p:p

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Horseh liao!

PSI has shot up to 134 again as at 12 midnight!

Hope this unhealthy level will remain for a long time to smoke out all the smelly Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs and Pinoys to go back to where they came from!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_5_0_4.jpg

“Beijing residents joke that to get a free smoke all they have to do is open their windows!” Lee said.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.

The haze is terrible. In order to see stars at night, one has to use a telescope to optimize the view these few days.:o