• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cannot Sleep. Feel Hungry so eat Roti with Bak Hoo...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Hungry... bo pianzzz... grab a roti and put Bak hoo...now eat oredi happy happy...:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kns this is breadtalk copycat....
Aqua face George Quek sue you then you know.
Incidently was switching channels earlier and saw the Aqua face being interviewed on TV....TS got inspiration from there to start this thread?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Incidently was switching channels earlier and saw the Aqua face being interviewed on TV....TS got inspiration from there to start this thread?

George Quek CB can go fuck spider.

Bak Hoo with Loti i ate like that when i was a kid more than 40 years ago. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does it look familiar?

image.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still prefer my bak kwa sandwich. 2 buttered slices of bread with a slice of qian pian bakwa in between. Microwave it till the butter oozes and mixes with the lard and soaks into the bread. Yummy.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Yucks, don't like bak hoo, boo friggin' hoo. :p

2. Never heard Georgie say a word in English, anyone knows whether he can speak English? :biggrin: