• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you do 100 pull-ups in 10 minutes?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hot Bods: Pushing myself to do 100 push-ups within 10 minutes
mi_hotbods_080322.jpg

Fitness trainers Jordan See and Ria Chen. ST PHOTOS: FELINE LIM
Feline Lim

Mar 8, 2022

SINGAPORE - Meet this week's hot bods - fitness trainers Jordan See, 25, and Ria Chen, 27.

Jordan See, 25​

Fitness trainer​

Height: 1.75m
Weight: 63kg

Exercise regimen​

I have been training in calisthenics for almost nine years. I started with just endurance training (sets and repetitions), using basic exercises such as pull-ups, push-ups, dips and squats.
One of the challenges that I try to push myself with is 100 pull-ups within 10 minutes. Slowly, as I got stronger, I started doing more skill-related calisthenics moves such as planches, as well as front and back levers.

Diet​

I do not have a strict diet.
Most days, I have economy rice or chicken rice. I make sure I eat enough fruits and vegetables, and stay hydrated throughout the day. Enjoy the food and

the workouts - that is how one stays motivated to keep going.

Ria Chen, 27​

Fitness trainer​

Height: 1.62m
Weight: 50kg

Exercise regimen​

I get plenty of cardio in (at least six hours a week) just by doing my job as a spin instructor. I started lifting about a year ago and that was when I began to build muscle. Outside of the classes I teach, I try to clock in two to three strength-training sessions.

Diet​

On an average day, I have good old economy rice. But when I have time to cook, a medium-rare steak and a whole oven-roasted broccoli are my go-to.
I used to drink bubble tea like water, but I have since switched to protein smoothies, which are great supplements for my diet and help me recover from the day's physical activities.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Shitty Times editor and writer do not proofread the article. Can tell the difference between push-ups and pull-ups.

Screenshot 2022-03-08 20.07.39.png

Screenshot 2022-03-08 20.07.50.png

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100 pull-ups in 10 minutes =
10 pull-ups in 1 minute =
1 pull-up every 6 seconds =
3 seconds to pull up and 3 seconds to go down without pause
or
2 seconds to pull up and 2 seconds to go down with 2 seconds rest
Like a machine
Possible?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
100 pull ups in 10 minutes isn't that difficult.

Though I have never tried it, I have actually done 50 in 5 minutes. An average of only 10 pull ups in 1 minute. That's not difficult at all.