• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can whoever the fuck he is stop locking up the jw5 food thread?!?!?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moniker was killed years back, I don’t even know why… a situation of not knowing who murdered me
You are a liar. I remember you bet with someone that he didn’t have two expensive Astaka units and he showed his SPA that he did. That’s why you left.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to what? Come to daddy is it? That’s what your clone @Wunderfool chanted repeatedly to me to bully me. Looks like you are exactly the same lowly character as that evil filthy Malaysian indian liar son of whore nick tekkun that I exposed using clone to write nicely to me in PM while harassing me in the forum in another nick.
No one except yourself can be trusted indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been true since the beginning of time. :cautious:
My smart mother has always been telling me since young that the fact we are kind people doesn’t mean others are kind people. But looks like I never listened to her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My smart mother has always been telling me since young that the fact we are kind people doesn’t mean others are kind people. But looks like I never listened to her.
She said we don’t harm others doesn’t mean others won’t harm us. So true!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are a liar. I remember you bet with someone that he didn’t have two expensive Astaka units and he showed his SPA that he did. That’s why you left.
No, he is a Property Agent showing 2 of his customers purchase. In fact I’ve been looking for him to fulfil his bet. He bet with me that Astaka that stupig pigeonhole in the sky will have greater appreciation than a landed bungalow. Now it’s verdict time. Frankly, neither has done well. But I think condos are fairing far worse today.

jw5

Loyal
No, he is a Property Agent showing 2 of his customers purchase. In fact I’ve been looking for him to fulfil his bet. He bet with me that Astaka that stupig pigeonhole in the sky will have greater appreciation than a landed bungalow. Now it’s verdict time. Frankly, neither has done well. But I think condos are fairing far worse today.

The stupid pigeonhole is in SG?

jw5

Loyal

Should not bet on such things.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg. Of course landed better lor. But not that great also la. Hahaha!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar again. You didn’t reply to tell him that he is using other people spa then.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Omg. Of course landed better lor. But not that great also la. Hahaha!!
Yes agree. I tekan him because he appeared to have a vested interest in selling Astaka, told everybody the price will fly because Johor Sultan has stake in it etc. For the same price of 2m+ one could buy a FH landed nice bungalow. That’s how I got into this bet with him. For sure all properties turned out shitty today, but condos in JB?? Come on, don’t kid me.